|07-20-2018 04:07 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Polyethylene Pipes Market 2018-2025 With Global Type & Application Analysis, Substitute Study and Dominating Players Like Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc., Dura-Line Corporation, Falcon Pipes Pvt. Ltd., Exxon Mobil Corporation, Akzo Nobel N.V.
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
This report studies the Global Polyethylene Pipes Market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity. This research report categorizes the Global Polyethylene Pipes Market by companies, region, type and end-use industry.
Global Polyethylene Pipes Market competition by top players include - ISCO Industries, LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V., SABIC, TPL Plastech Limited, Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc., Dura-Line Corporation, Falcon Pipes Pvt. Ltd., Exxon Mobil Corporation, Akzo Nobel N.V., Borealis AG, P.E.S. Co., COMAP group, SILON s.r.o., ARKEMA S.A among others.
Request For Free Sample Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Global Polyethylene Pipes Market is expected to reach 534.02 Thousand Tons by 2025 from 381.88 Thousand Tons in 2017, at a CAGR of 4.8% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025. HDPE market with highest market share has the largest market segment in polyethylene pipes market.
To Avail 10% Discount On This Report Mail Us on: - firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Ongoing construction and rehabilitation of old or obsolete municipal pipe systems
2. Easy installation, flexible, resistant and low cost and over traditional materials
Based on geography, the market is segmented 5 geographical regions:
• North America
• South America
• Middle East and Africa
Based on type into four notable segments;
• High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
• Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
• Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
• Cross Link Polyethylene (PEX/XLPE)
The Polyethylene pipes market is dominated by HDPE with 62.1% market share in 2017, growing at the highest CAGR of 5.2% in the forecast period.
Based on application into five notable segments;
• Underwater and Municipal
• Gas Extraction
Browse Complete Report with Full TOC at databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-polyethylene-...
Reason to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Global Polyethylene Pipes Market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Global Polyethylene Pipes Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
Place Direct Purchase Order of Global Polyethylene Pipes Market at databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1138362 • Views: 1049More releases