|07-19-2018 01:47 PM CET - Energy & Environment||
Biopower in United Kingdom, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2018-Capacity, Generation, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
Press release from: Orbis Research
"Biopower in United Kingdom, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2018 - Capacity, Generation, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles", is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the Biopower market in the United Kingdom.
The report provides an in-depth analysis on global renewable power market and global Biopower market with forecasts up to 2030. The report analyzes the power market scenario in the United Kingdom (includes conventional Hydro, nuclear and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2030. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes Wind, small hydro, biopower and renewable) and provides forecasts up to 2030. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2006 to 2030 in the United Kingdom Biopower market. A detailed coverage of energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to Biopower market development is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
Get sample copy of this report@ orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2221501
Shanks Group plc
RWE Npower plc
Npower Cogen Limited
New Earth Solutions Group Limited
ENER-G Holdings plc
E.ON UK plc
Drax Group plc
The report analyses global renewable power market, global biopower (Biomass and Biogas) market, the United Kingdom power market, the United Kingdom renewable power market and the United Kingdom biopower market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources. The information is covered for the historical period 2006-2017 (unless specified) and forecast period 2018-2030.
- Renewable power sources include wind (both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview of the global biopower market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity and generation split by major biopower countries in 2017.
- Power market scenario in the United Kingdom and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2030.
- An overview on the United Kingdom renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2006-2030), generation trends(2006-2030) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2017.
- Detailed overview of the United Kingdom biopower market with installed capacity and generation trends and major active and upcoming biopower projects.
- Deal analysis of the United Kingdom biopower market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and biopower in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Buy this report with Flat 20% discount offer till 3rd August 2018@ orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/2221501
Reasons to buy:
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the United Kingdom biopower market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for biopower market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Key Points from TOC:
2 Executive Summary 7
3 Introduction 10
4 Renewable Power Market, Global, 2006 - 2030 19
4.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Overview 19
4.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity, 2006-2030 20
4.2.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Source Type, 2006-2030 20
4.2.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity Split by Source Type, 2017 and 2030 22
4.2.3 Renewable Power Market, Global, Net Capacity Additions by Source Type, 2017-2030 23
4.2.4 Renewable Power Market, Global, Comparison by Cumulative Installed Capacity of Technology, 2017-2030 24
4.3 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation, 2006-2030 25
4.3.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation by Source Type, 2006-2030 25
4.3.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation, Source Comparison Based on Power Generation, 2017-2030 27
4.4 Renewable Power Market, Global, LCOE Comparison of Power Generating Sources 29
5 Biopower Market, Global, 2006-2030 32
6 Power Market, United Kingdom, 2006-2030 46
7 Renewable Power Market, United Kingdom, 2006-2030 56
8 Biopower Power Market, United Kingdom 68
9 Power Market, United Kingdom, Regulatory Scenario 79
10 Biopower Power Market, United Kingdom, Company Profiles 97
11 Appendix 120
Make an Inquiry before buying@ orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2221501
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1135523 • Views: 652More releases