|07-17-2018 09:44 AM CET - Health & Medicine||
Dental Bone Graft Substitute Market Growing USD 1155.1 million by 2024| In-Depth Insight Of Growth And Upcoming Trends Opportunities 2018-Dominated By Cortex Dental Implants Industries Ltd., ACE Surgical Supply Inc, RTI Surgical, Graftys, Zimmer Biomet
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
New report of Global Dental Bone Graft Substitute Market Demand, Trend, Latest Innovations & Technology, Applications Analysis and 2017-2024 Global Industry Growth Forecast Research Report – Data Bridge Market Research.
The new market report contains data for historic years 2014 & 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
The Global dental bone grafts market was valued at USD 527.2 million in 2016, and is projected to reach USD 1155.1 million by 2024, at a CAGR of 10.3% from 2017 to 2024.
Get exclusive free sample of this report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
The global dental bone graft market is segmented on the basis of product type, procedure type, material type, and geography.
• Based on product type, the market is segmented into synthetic bone grafts, xenograft, allograft, demineralized allograft and repair membranes. The synthetic grafts market is further segmented into ceramics, tricalcium phosphate, hydroxyapatite and others. The repair membrane segment is further sub-divided into bio-reabsorbable, non bio-reabsorbable membranes. Among all product types, the xenograft segment is leading the dental bone graft market, by product type; this segment is projected to grow from USD 161.7 million in 2015 to USD 316.9 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 10.1% during the forecast period 2017 to 2024. The market by product type varies significantly from one country to the other; in U.S. allograft leads the market and holds the major share, owing to their extensive use and proper reimbursement availabilities. In other hand in the Asia-Pacific countries xenograft holds the largest share due to restrictions on import of allografts in this market to contain disease and contamination.
• Based on application, the dental bone graft market is classified into ridge augmentation, socket preservation, periodontal defect regeneration, implant bone regeneration and sinus lift. In 2016, ridge augmentation procedures are leading the dental bone graft market; this segment is expected to hold the largest share of 26.2%, owing to its extensive usage. Ridge augmentation procedure is performed after tooth extraction or in case of missing tooth to create conformity of the gum line required for dental implantation. This is most frequent form of dental procedure that is performed across all geographies.
• On the basis of material type the global dental bone graft substitute market is segmented into putty, Injectable and granules. On the basis of surgery the material type is chosen and in 2015 majority of dental bone grafts used was in the form of granules which is favored owing to the ease of usage and increases customizable options.
• Based on geography the market is segmented into 5 geographical regions, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and rest of the world. The geographical regions are further segmented into 24 major countries such as U.S. Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Belgium, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey, Japan, China, Singapore, Brazil, India, Russia, South Africa and many others. In 2016, U.S. is expected to lead the dental bone graft market with the market share of 32.7% of the global bone grafts market. The domination of U.S. is owing to the acceptance of allograft products and full reimbursement on dental reconstruction surgeries.
To Understand Complete Table Of Content, Tables And Figures @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-dental-bone...
Some of the Major Companies Operating In Global Dental Bone Graft Substitutes Market:
• Institut Straumann AG,
• Curasan AG,
• Olympus Terumo Biomaterials Corp,
• Kerr Corporation,
• DENTSPLY Sirona International,
• Sunstar Americas, Inc.,
• Zimmer Biomet,
• Cortex Dental Implants Industries Ltd.,
• BioHorizons IPH, Inc.,
• ACE Surgical Supply Company, Inc.,
• RTI Surgical, Inc.,
• Collagen Matrix, Inc.,
• LifeNet Health, and
• among other vernacular players.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Current and future of global dental bone grafts market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
• Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
• The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Browse Report Description @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-dental-bone-g...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1129309 • Views: 364More releases