|07-16-2018 06:50 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Cognitive Security Market: Top Players Analysis By Production, Revenue, Cost And Gross Margin 2018 To 2025-DXC Technology, DarKTrace, Deep Instinct, Demisto And Others
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
“Global Cognitive Security Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025” is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global Cognitive Security industry with a focus on the worldwide market. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Cognitive Security manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry. Top key players and new comers in industry, competitive landscape, sales, price, revenue, gross margin, market share, market risks, opportunities, market barriers and challenges. Report Carrying 350 pages, 60 Figures and 220 Tables in it.
Get Free Sample of Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Global Cognitive Security Market accounted for USD 2.85 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 36.7% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Global Cognitive Security Market By component (Solutions and others), By deployment model (Cloud and On-premises), By application (Threat Intelligence and others), By security type (Physical security and others), By organization size (Large Enterprises and SMEs), By Industry Vertical (BFSI and others) and By Geographical Segments (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025.
Global cognitive security market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of cognitive security market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Table Of Contents Available For This Market Request For TOC Here@ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-cognitive-s...
Compititors By Key Players:
• CA Technologies,,
• Check Point Software,
• Cisco, Cybraics,
• DXC Technology,
• Deep Instinct,
• Expert System,
• Sift Science,
• Trend Micro,
• Among Others
Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Proactive security measures in protecting assets of an organization.
• Increasing number of security breaches and cyber-attacks.
• Rising adoption of IoT and increasing trend of BYOD across verticals.
• Huge investment costs to implement security protocols.
• Rapidly increasing insider cyber threats.
Questions? We’ll Put You on the Right Path Request Analyst Call @ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
• The global cognitive security market is based on component, deployment model, applications, security types, enterprise size, industry vertical and geographical segments.
• Based on component, the market is segmented into solutions, unified log manager and data catalog, real-time security analytics and visualization platform, biometric recognition, digital signature recognition, services, deployment and integration, support and maintenance and training and consulting.
• Based on deployment model, the market is segmented into cloud and on-premises.
• Based on applications, the market is segmented into threat intelligence, anomaly detection and risk mitigation, automated compliance management and others (perimeter/border security automation, and fraud detection and prevention).
• Based on security type, the market is segmented into physical security, cybersecurity, network security, cloud security, application security and endpoint security.
• Based on enterprise size, the market is segmented into large enterprises and SMEs.
• Based on industry vertical, the market is segmented into aerospace and defense, government, BFSI, it and telecom, healthcare, retail, manufacturing, energy and utilities and others (media and entertainment, education, and transportation).
• Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Note:If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know And We Will Offer You The Report As You Want.
Customization With Discount Available On This Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavorsto provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1128477 • Views: 570More releases