|07-13-2018 10:07 AM CET - Health & Medicine||
MRI Industry Analysis Market Growing Applications In Neurology And Cancer Screening Tests: Upcoming Scope and Challenges Analysis Report 2017 to 2024-Dominated By Siemens Healthineers, GE Healthcare, Bruker
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Magnetic resonance imaging devices are used in imaging diagnosis to record images of the internal structures of the body using magnetic fields and radio waves. MRI devices produce 3D anatomical images and are used for detection and diagnosis of diseases and monitoring the treatment. Magnetic resonance imaging devices are has its applications in examining brain, spine, joints (e.g., knee, shoulder, hip, wrist, and ankle), abdomen, pelvic region, breast, blood vessels, heart and other body parts.
Free Sample Report of Global Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Market @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
1. Increasing incidences of chronic diseases
2. Increasing awareness and importance for minimally invasive surgical procedures
3. Growing applications in neurology and cancer screening tests
4. Inadequate Reimbursement Policies
5. High costs for MRI examinations
6. Increased competition from cost-effective imaging modules
Market Segmentation of Global Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Market
• By architecture the market for magnetic resonance imaging devices is segmented into closed MRI system, open MRI system.
• By field strength the magnetic resonance imaging devices market is segmented into low field MRI system (1.5T), high field MRI system, very high field MRI system (4T to 6T), ultrahigh field MRI system (>7T). High Field MRI system is further segmented into 1.5T MRI system, 3T MRI system.
• On the basis of end-users the magnetic resonance imaging devices market is segmented into brain & neurological, spine & musculoskeletal, vascular, pelvic and abdominal, breast, cardiac and others.
• On the basis of geography, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) devices market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as
• North America & South America
• Middle East & Africa.
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
To Understand Complete Table Of Content, Tables And Figures @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-magnetic-re...
Some of the major players operating in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) devices market are
• Hitachi Ltd.,
• Siemens Healthcare,
• Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation,
• GE Healthcare,
• Philips Healthcare,
• Bruker Corporation,
• Aurora Imaging Technology,
• Esaote S.P.A,
• Fonar Corporation,
• Neusoft Medical Systems Co., Ltd.
• Among others
Key questions answered in this report
1. What will be the market size in 2024 and what will the growth rate?
2. What are the key market trends?
3. What is driving this market?
4. What are the challenges to market growth?
5. Who are the key vendors in this market space?
Read more about the Global Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Market Visit@ databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-magnetic-reso...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1124412 • Views: 458More releases