A Machine to Streamline Pad Printing Plate Production? Cobalt 1000 from Inkcups Now
Inkcups Now introduces the revolutionary COBALT 1000 laser engraver system – a computer to plate etching system designed to produce high resolution pad printing plates. This extremely productive, compact system is a breakthrough product for the pad printing industry.
The COBALT 1000 eliminates many inconsistencies in the pad printing process while at the same time offers dramatic quality, efficiency and process improvements over existing plate technologies. And if this were not enough the COBALT 1000 is able to engrave thin steel and thick steel clichés as well as other metallic items.
Features and Benefits of Computer to Plate Printing:
1. Process Improvements
• Improved print quality - laser plates are 1st generation so there is no loss of resolution due to film
• Etched Cobalt laser plates are 100% repeatable
• Improved ink lay down - laser engraved plates have a straight walled etching and more precise inkwell profile than polymer plates
• Cobalt plates can be made with "combination etching" - halftones for bold areas and open etch for fine graphics.
• Used laser engraver plates are easily stored and edges do not curl over time.
2. Direct Cost Savings
• Reduce plate usage - double sided COBALT plates can accommodate up to four images
• Computer to plate printing eliminates film costs - image-setter or laser film
• Eliminate chemical costs - image-setter fixer, developer, and plate toner cartridges
• Eliminate Maintenance Contracts for image-setter and processor
• Eliminate hazardous waste stream and supply shipping costs
3. Time and Efficiency Savings
• Reduce plate making time - 2 to 3 minutes for a Cobalt laser plate vs. 15 minutes for a polymer plate
• Eliminate bad plates - total depth control gives consistent plates every time
• Eliminate pad printing machine downtime - operators waiting for bad plates to be re-delivered
Laser Engraver System Specifications:
• 10 watt fiber laser
• Self-centering plate clamp system
• Vertical micro-adjust system
• 120mm x 120mm marking area
• 400mm x 400mm operating area
• Cobalt computer to plate printing Software package - handles Adobe Illustrator and .dxf files
• Adjustable power, frequency and speed settings
• Network capable
• Current: 5 Amps Voltage: 110V
• Machine Dimensions: 19"W x 31"L x 27"H
• Shipping Weight: 145 lbs
Inkcups Now Copr.
20 Locust St., Suite 104
Danvers, MA 01923
Presscontact: Maria Savelyeva marias@Inkcupsnow.com
Inkcups Now Corp. is a manufacturer that offers a complete line of highest quality pad and screen printing supplies and equipment, featuring screen/pad printing inks, Cobalt plate making laser, VersaCup universal ink cup, pad and screen printers and much more.
Inkcups Now was founded by innovators who over the last twenty years developed and patented many improvements in the pad and screen printing fields. Today Inkcups Now is one of the fastest growing pad/screen printing supply companies in North America with offices in Massachusetts, Georgia Rhode Island, California and Canada.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release A Machine to Streamline Pad Printing Plate Production? Cobalt 1000 from Inkcups Now here
News-ID: 11112 • Views: 3137
More Releases from Inkcups Now Corp.
Inkcups Now Renews Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 Certification
Inkcups Now, Corp. (Danvers, MA) is pleased to announce their renewal of Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Class 1 certification by the Hohenstein Textile Testing Institute for their Sapphire® SB series of ink. Class 1 certification is the strictest to obtain as it is tested and successfully proven non-harmful for contact to babies. By definition, the four product categories specified in Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 are described as follows: 1. Products for Babies Products
Inkcups Now Slated to Show off Groundbreaking Technology at SGIA 2016
Inkcups Now, Corp. (Danvers, MA) is featuring the most groundbreaking pad printing and inkjet technology at the 2016 SGIA Expo in Las Vegas, NV September 14-16. Located at booth# 2721, Inkcups will show numerous machine demonstrations and will have their expert team available for any questions. Don’t miss out! This year's line-up of state-of-the-art industrial printers include: The Helix Print 360 degree superior quality single or full-color images on straight and tapered
Heat Transfer Printing: 5 Ways Xtrans by Inkcups has Revolutionized the Industry
Digital printing onto heat transfer paper has been a long and arduous process- until now. Xtrans by Inkcups provides the most innovative, cost effective and quickest way of creating digital heat transfers for print on materials such as cotton, polyester, cotton-poly blends and nylon. The “old” process consists of printing an image, applying white heat transfer paper to the back, weeding and cutting the image and then applying the image
Inkcups Now Introduces BT Series Opaque Pad Printing Ink
Danvers, MA. USA – August 4, 2014 – The BT series pad printing ink is extremely versatile and works exceptionally well screen or pad printing on flexible key fobs, ABS, vinyl products and Styrofoam. The extreme opacity of the BT series allows it to work well on translucent items, more so than any other ink line. The BT series can be used as a one or two component ink, therefore
More Releases for Cobalt Printing Pad
Natron™ pad printing inks for any substrate
Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc. continues to expand its Natron™ series pad printing ink line, offering multiple inks lines to pad print and screen print on almost every substrate. The Natron pad printing inks have gone through rigorous testing to ensure best adhesion onto difficult to print substrates. Examples of difficult to print substrates include metals, glass, silicone rubber, nitrile rubber, soft touch, Tyvek, coated metals, aluminum, and even textiles. Some of the
Pad Printing services & Laser Automation Systems
Everyone has several type of printing machine in the middle of them. Most certainly through small inkjets to heavy printing machinery. Individual’s look up the quality as well as speed of the printing machine if they think to buy one. As the standard raises, the total cost with the machine otherwise increases. Pad printing have become done on any surfaces of any shape, texture or else design. AMTEC has been
Cobalt 350 - new Computer-to-Plate Laser and Pad Printing Plate Maker from Inkcu …
Inkcups Now introduces Cobalt 350 system – both a revolutionary plate-maker for Pad Printing and a versatile industrial laser etcher. This CO2 laser system has a very small spot size and a variety of raster programs, which provides exceptional control over the quality of pad printed images and laser etched graphics. The XY motion of the laser print head allows etching of very large images, (up to 25” x 18”). With