|07-02-2018 03:58 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Global Natural Language Generation Market Size, Share, Analysis of Growth Strategies Adopted by Major Players, Study with focus on Company Profile | Industry Development Analysis, End Users and Regional Outlook To 2025
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Natural Language Generation Market report focus on complete assessment of market and contains future trend, growth factors, attentive opinions, facts, historical data, statistically supported and industry validated market data. This market comprehensive coverage of underlying economic and technological factors under key trend analysis.
The Global Natural Language Generation Market accounted for USD 279.5 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 21.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Download exclusive PDF sample report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Major Market Drivers & Market Restraint: Global Natural Language Generation Market
• Proliferation of big data and the related technologies
• Rising demand for intelligent business processes
• Strong necessity with respect to recognize customers behavior
• Lack of skilled professionals
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want, Mail us on @ email@example.com
Global Natural Language Generation Market, By Component (Software, Services), By Business Function (Finance, Operations, Marketing, Human Resources), By Deployment Model (Cloud, On Premises), By Organization Size (Small & Medium, Large), Application (Predictive Maintenance, Fraud Detection), End User, By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East & Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Frequently Asked Questions?
• What will the market size be in 2025?
• What are the key factors driving the global market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key players in the market?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key players?
• What will be the growth rate in 2025?
• Which strategies are used by top players in the Global Natural Language Generation Market?
Market Segmentation: Global Natural Language Generation Market
The natural language generation market is segmented based on component, business function, deployment model, organization size, application end-users and geographical segments.
Based on component, the market is segmented into
Services are sub segmented into professional services and managed services. Professional services are further sub segmented into consulting services and training and support.
On the basis of business function, the market is segmented into
• marketing and sales,
• human resources and legal
On the basis of deployment model, the market is segmented into
• on premises
On the basis of organization size, the market is segmented into
• small and medium sized
• large sized enterprise
On the basis of application, the market is segmented into
• predictive maintenance,
• fraud detection and anti-money laundering,
• customer experience management,
• risk and compliance management
Speak to Analyst @ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
On the basis of end-users, the market is segmented into
• financial services, and insurance (BFSI),
• energy and utilities,
• transportation and logistics and others
Based on geography the global natural language generation market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as
• North America,
• South America,
• Asia-Pacific and
• Middle East & Africa
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2) MARKET SEGMENTATION
3) Market Overview
4) EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
5) premium insights
6) Global Natural Language Generation Market, by Component
7) Global Natural Language Generation Market, by Deployment Model
8) Global Natural Language Generation Market, Organization Size
9) Global Natural Language Generation Market, Application
10) Global Natural Language Generation Market, by geography
• North America
• south America
• Middle East and Africa
11) Global Natural Language Generation Market, Competitive Analysis
12) company profiles
The global natural language generation market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Inquiry before Buying @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Top Competitors of Market
• IBM Corporation,
• Automated Insights, Inc.,
• Amazon Web Services, Inc.,
• AX Semantics,
• Textual Relations,
• 2txt – natural language generation GmbH
• Artificial Solutions,
• Narrative Science,
For Direct Purchase of This Report, Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-natural-langu...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1106392 • Views: 270More releases