|07-02-2018 03:09 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Future of Semiconductors & Electronics Industry as Dictated by Refreshing Trends in Global 5G Chipset Market — Industry Size, Share, Trends, Analysis with Excellent CAGR of 49.02% and Forecast to 2025
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global 5G Chipset Market report focus on complete assessment of market and contains future trend, growth factors, attentive opinions, facts, historical data, statistically supported and industry validated market data. To Increase Their Footprints In This Market In Order To Sustain In Long Run. Additionally To The Present The Report Covers Chart And Tables Which Provide A Clear Viewpoint Of The Global 5G Chipset Industry.
5G Chipset network is now in the final stage of testing. The test relies on more dense arrays of small antennas. These chipsets offer data speed which is 50-100 times faster then 4G network. These chip sets also serve as a critical infrastructure for various industries. Various key players have started building a mass market for 5G network. According to the global wireless trade group GSMA, by the end of the year 2025, 1.2 billion people will be opting for 5G network across the globe. Thus, various key players are investing more in the development of these chipsets.
The Global 5G Chipset Market is expected to reach USD 0.13 billion by 2025, from USD 21.01 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 49.02% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Download exclusive PDF sample report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Key Insights in the report:
• Historical and current market size and projection up to 2025
• Market trends impacting the growth of the global 5G Chipset market
• Analyze and forecast the 5G Chipset market on the basis of processes, derivative, and application
• Trends of key regional and country-level markets for processes, derivative, and application
• Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments and key financial analysis
For Customized Reports and Discounts, Mail us at on @ email@example.com
Major Market Drivers & Market Restraint
• Growing Demand for High-Speed Internet and Broad Network Coverage with Reduced Latency and Power Consumption
• Increasing M2m/Iot Connections
• Increasing Demand for Mobile Data Services
• Integration of 5G Services With Satellite Communication
• Strategic Partnerships With System Integrators in Emerging Economies
This Report Consists of –
• No of pages: 350, No of Figures: 60, No of Tables: 220
Global 5G Chipset Market, By IC Type (Radio Frequency Integrated Circuit (RFIC), Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC), Cellular Integrated Circuit (Cellular IC), Millimeter Wave Integrated Circuit (mmWave IC)), By Operational Frequency (Sub-6 gHz, Between 26 and 39 gHz, Above 39 gHz), By Product (Devices, Customer Premises Equipment (CPE), Network Infrastructure Equipment), By End-User Industry (Automotive & Transportation, Energy & Utilities, Healthcare, Retail, Building Automation, Industrial Automation, Consumer Electronics, Public Safety & Surveillance), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
By IC Type
• Radio Frequency Integrated Circuit (RFIC)
• Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC)
• Cellular Integrated Circuit (Cellular IC)
• Millimeter Wave Integrated Circuit (MMWave IC)
By Operational Frequency
• Sub-6 gHz
• Between 26 and 39 gHz
• Above 39 gHz
• By Product
• Customer Premises Equipment (CPE)
• Network Infrastructure Equipment
• North America
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
Key Market Competitors: Global 5G Chipset Market
The key players operating in the global 5G Chipset market are –
• Qualcomm Technologies
• Samsung Electronics
The other players in the market are BM, Qorvo, Infineon Technologies, Integrated Device Technology, Anokiwave, Analog Devices, Broadcom, Huawei Technologies, Macom Technology Solutions, Cavium, Ericsson, Fujitsu, ZTE Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Korea Telecom and many more.
Inquiry before Buying @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Competitive Landscape: Global 5G Chipset Market
The global 5G Chipset market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of 5G Chipset market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2) MARKET SEGMENTATION
3) Market Overview
4) EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
5) premium insights
6) Global 5G Chipset Market, by Type
7) Global 5G Chipset Market, by Operational Frequency
8) Global 5G Chipset Market, by End User
9) Global 5G Chipset Market, by geography
• North America
• south America
• Middle East and Africa
10) Global 5G Chipset Market, Competitive Analysis
11) company profiles
Get Detailed TOC @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-5g-chipset-...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1106255 • Views: 123More releases