|06-29-2018 12:41 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Enterprise Collaboration Market: Dominated By Facebook, Microsoft, IBM Corporation, Slack Technologies, Igloo Software And Others-Know New Trend And Opportunities In Report Forecast 2024
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
“Global Enterprise Collaboration Market–Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025” New Research Report Added to Databridgemarketresearch.com database. The report width Of pages : 350 Figures: 60 And Tables: 220 in it.
Get Free Sample of Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Global Enterprise Collaboration Market accounted for USD 25.95 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 13.65% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Global Enterprise Collaboration Market describes complete industry Outlook with in-depth analysis. This report also Includes the complete analysis of each segment in terms of opportunity, market attractiveness index and growth rate, top players and new comers in industry, competitive landscape, sales, price, revenue, gross margin, market share, market risks, opportunities, market barriers, and challenges.key statistics on the market status.which give the clear idea about the product differentiation and an understanding of competitive landscape Globally.
Enterprise Collaboration Market Research report comprises of a brief summary on the trends and tendency that may help the key market players functioning in the industry to understand the market and strategize for his or her Organisation expansion for this reason. This statistical surveying report examines the entire market size, market share, key segments, growth, key drivers, CAGR, historic data, present market trends And End User Demand, environment, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and the technical progress in the industry.
Global Enterprise Collaboration Market, By Geography, Solutions (File Sharing and Synchronization, Portals and Intranet Platform, Unified Messaging, Enterprise Video, Enterprise Social Network), Services (IT Consulting, Integration & Implementation, Training & Development), Deployment, Organization, Vertical- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
The report for enterprise collaboration market include detailed vendor level analysis for market shares in 2016 for Global, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America specifically. Also impact and development analysis of key vendors is registered in the market and factored on the basis of Vendor Positioning Grid Analysis which measures the vendors strengths and opportunities against present market challenges, measure providers ability to identify or satisfy present market needs, map providers market vision to current and upcoming market dynamics among others. The report also measures technology life line curve and market time line to analyze and do more affective investments.
Table Of Contents Available For This Market Request For TOC Here@ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-enterprise-...
Major Market Competitors:
• Facebook, Inc.,
• IBM Corporation,
• Slack Technologies, Inc.,
• Igloo Software,
• Ninian Solutions Limited,
• VMware, Inc,
• salesforce.com, inc.,
• Jive Software,
• Citrix Systems, Inc,
• Among others.
Questions? We’ll Put You on the Right Path Request Analyst Call @ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Major Market Drivers & Restraints:
• Increasing Usage of Mobile Devices for Collaboration
• Growing Need for Improving Enterprise Efficiency
• High Cost of Implementation
• Legal Risks
Market Segmentation: Global Enterprise Collaboration Market
• The global enterprise collaboration market is segmented on the basis of solutions into file sharing and synchronization, portals and intranet platform, unified messaging, enterprise video and enterprise social network.
• On the basis of services, the global enterprise collaboration market is segmented into IT consulting, integration & implementation, training & development.
• On the basis of deployment mode, the global enterprise collaboration market is segmented into cloud and on-premises.
• On the basis of organization size, the global enterprise collaboration market is segmented into small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and large enterprises.
• On the basis of vertical, the global enterprise collaboration market is segmented into banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), public sector, healthcare, energy and utilities, retail, it and telecom, travel and hospitality, transportation and logistics, education and others.
• On the basis of geography, global enterprise collaboration market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Note: If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know And We Will Offer You The Report As You Want.
Customization With Discount Available On This Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavorsto provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1103949 • Views: 199More releases