|06-21-2018 02:13 PM CET - Energy & Environment||
New Study Focusing on Renewable Energy Market with (CAGR) of 8.5%: Growth Factors & Value Chain Analysis
Press release from: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
An extensive analysis of the Global Renewable Energy Industry Profile & Value Chain Analysis of the leading companies in the precision of import/export consumption, supply and demand figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins. The report starts by an introduction about the company profiling and a comprehensive review about the strategy concept and the tools that can be used to assess and analyze strategy. It also analyzes the company’s strategy in the light of Porter’s Value Chain, Porter’s Five Forces, SWOT analysis, and recommendation on Balanced Scorecard for supply chain analysis.
Get customization & check discount for report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/request-discount/1188568-global-r...
Global Renewable Energy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
The value/supply chain analysis reveals the business activities which comprise the global renewable energy market’s value/supply chain. All key stages are highlighted, along with examples of companies active, and assessments of the burning issues for every stage of the value/supply chain. Key value/supply chain stages analyzed include raw materials, component manufacture, utility companies, and end-users.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global renewable energy market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The renewable energy market consists of the next generation of electricity through renewable sources. It is divided into five segments, these being hydroelectricity; wind energy; solar, tide and wave energy; electricity generated through biomass and waste; and geothermal energy. The volume of the market is calculated as the net volume of electricity produced through renewable means in terawatt hours (TWh), and the market value has been calculated according to an average of annual domestic and industrial retail prices per kWH, inclusive of applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2016 annual average exchange rates.
- The global renewable energy market had total revenues of $669bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.5% between 2012 and 2016.
- Market production volume increased with a CAGR of 6.2% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 5,337.0 TWh in 2016.
- China alone is expected to be responsible for 40 per cent of renewable capacity growth in the next five years, while India will double its renewable electricity capacity by 2022.
- The companies involved in component manufacturing offer widely differentiated products but some are horizontally integrated
- Solar-Wind-Hybrid plants could revolutionize the global market, especially in developing countries
- End users in this market are those that eventually use the energy, but some have more influence than others on the market as a whole
Request a sample report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1188568-global-rene...
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the renewable energy market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global renewable energy market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key renewable energy market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global renewable energy market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Quickly and easily identify the key stages and sub-stages of the global renewable energy market value/supply chain
- See examples of companies active at each stage of the global renewable energy market value/supply chain
- Examine trends and burning issues impacting the global renewable energy market value/supply chain
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global renewable energy market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global renewable energy market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global renewable energy market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global renewable energy market?
- Who are the top competitors in the global renewable energy market?
- What are the key stages of the global renewable energy market value/supply chain?
Place a Purchase Order for this Market Study (Single User License) at: www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1188568
Executive Summary 2
Value chain analysis 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Value Chain Analysis 7
Renewable Energy Market complete value chain overview 7
Raw Materials 9
Component Manufacture 11
Utility Companies 13
End Users 15
Market Overview 17
Market definition 17
Market analysis 17
Market Data 19
Market value 19
Market volume 20
Market Segmentation 21
Category segmentation 21
Geography segmentation 22
Market Outlook 23
Market value forecast 23
Market volume forecast 24
Five Forces Analysis 25
View Detailed Table of Content @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1188568-global-renewable-...
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1092532 • Views: 107More releases