|06-18-2018 01:08 PM CET - Industry, Real Estate & Construction||
Global Industrial Motor Market Is Projected To Bring In US$ 14,959.1 Mn Revenue By 2026
Press release from: Fact.MR
Increasing number of industries across the globe use industrial motor in order to run their manufacturing units. Hence, manufacturers of industrial motor are introducing energy efficient motors with better design offering efficiency. New technologies are also being integrated in industrial motor to make it work more smartly. This Fact.MR report discusses key prospects for growth of global industrial motor market during the forecast period, 2017-2026, offering pragmatic insights to lead market players towards devising & implementing informed strategies.
Request For Sample Report @www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=355
The report is an overview of the global industrial motors market. This includes the introduction to the market and a standard definition of the product – industrial motor. In this section, year-over-year growth and market value is offered to readers. Year-over-year growth gives readers a broader picture on growth patterns during the forecast period.
The report offers a thorough description of the latest macroeconomic factors that have a bearing on the global industrial motors market. Considering the interconnectedness of the industrial motor market to global automotive market and, in general, the global economy, readers will get valuable insights on how international developments impact this market.
In a bid to keep readers up-to-date on the latest developments in the global industrial motors market, the report offers readers a roundup of the latest trends impacting the market. As the automotive sector is ever-evolving, staying abreast with latest trends and developments is paramount to formulating key business strategies. Information on supply chain, cost structure, pricing analysis, raw material sourcing, and list of distributors are offered to readers in this section.
6 Forecast Highlights on Global Industrial Motor Market
1) Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to be the largest region in the global industrial motor market during the forecast period 2017-2026. Owing to the rapid infrastructure development and industrialization in the countries such as India and China, APEJ is anticipated to witness the growth.
2) North America and Europe are also expected to witness the growth in the global industrial motor market. New oil reserves in North America is driving the demand for industrial motor in oil and gas industry. Also, stringent government regulation in the region for saving energy and electricity is driving the demand for energy-efficient industrial motor.
3) IE2 industrial motor is expected to witness the highest growth in the global industrial motor market. By the end of 2026, IE2 is estimated to surpass US$ 4,800 million revenue.
4) Pumps and Fans are expected to account for nearly half of the revenue share by the end of 2017. Pumps and fans are estimated to surpass US$ 7,600 million revenue by the end of 2026.
5) Among various motors, DC Brushless is expected to be the largest type of industrial motor. Between 2017 and 2026, DC Brushless motor is estimated to surpass US$ 1,900 million incremental opportunity.
6) Commercial HVAC is expected to emerge as the biggest end user in the global industrial motor market. Commercial HVAC is anticipated to surpass US$ 4,400 million revenue towards the end of 2026.
Browse Full Report with TOC @www.factmr.com/report/355/industrial-motor-market
Commercial HVAC to Emerge as the Largest User of Industrial Motor
Commercial HVAC is likely to emerge as the biggest user of the industrial motor. Commercial HVAC is projected to create an incremental opportunity exceeding US$ 1,000 million between 2017 and 2026. HVAC systems are the largest consumers of energy in the building, hence, the demand for energy-efficient industrial motor in HVAC is growing. Manufacturers are also developing smart industrial motors that reduce payback time and offer high energy saving.
The report also profiles companies that are expected to remain active in the expansion of global industrial motor market through 2026, which include Shandong Huali Electric Motor Group Co. Ltd., CG Power and Industrial Solutions Limited, Regal Beloit Corporation, Nidec Corporation, Hyosung Corporation, Toshiba Corporation, TECO Electric & Machinery Co., Ltd., WEG SA, Siemens Aktiengesellschaft, and ABB Limited.
Buy Now @ www.factmr.com/checkout/355/S
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized Automotive Market Research Reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/factmr/
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1086233 • Views: 88More releases