|06-14-2018 03:46 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Global Core Materials Market to be worth US$2750.81 mn by 2025
Press release from: Market Prognosis
Global core materials market is expected to reach USD 2,750.81 million by 2025 from USD 12,760.00 million in 2017, at a CAGR of 8.9 % in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
The core material is special class of composite materials, normally having low strength , but its higher thickness provides the sandwich composite with high bending stiffness with overall low density. Globally, growing marine market in the U.S., rise in the demand from wind energy market, and increasing adoption of composites in the aerospace end-use industry are the prime growth drivers of global core materials market. In addition, increase in adoption of core materials for newer applications and, emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for global core materials market. However, higher cost of investment, and delay in renewal of production tax credit (PTC) are the key restraints for global core materials market.
Detailed Sample Copy of Updated Analysis @ marketprognosis.com/sample-request/14304
Diab International AB, dominated the core materials market accounting largest market share followed by Gurit, Evonik industries AG along with other players such as
• Hexcel Corporation,
• Armacell, Airex AG,
• The Gill Corporation,
• Plascore, I-Core Composites, LLC,
• Carbon-Core Corp.,
• SABIC, BASF SE,
• AMORIM CORK COMPOSITES S.A.,
• ALLNEX GROUP (NUPLEX INDUSTRIES LTD),CORELITE INC.,
• MILLIKEN & COMPANY, CHANGZHOU
• TIANSHENG NEW MATERIALS CO.,LTD
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Request Discount on this repots @ marketprognosis.com/discount-request/14304
• Based on type, the market is segmented into foam, honeycomb and balsa. In 2018, foam segment is likely to rule the market and is also projected to grow with the highest CAGR in the forecast period 2018-2025.
• The global core materials market is segmented based on type into three notable segments; foam, honeycomb and balsa. In 2018, foam core materials is expected to dominate the core materials market with 57.2% highest market share and is growing at a healthy CAGR in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
• The global core materials market is segmented on the Foam is sub segmented into PVC foam, PET foam, Polyurethane foam, SAN co-polymer foam, PMMA foam and polystyrene foam. Others are type foam are Polymethacrylimide (PMI) and Polyetherimide (PEI). In 2018, PVC foam is expected to dominate the core materials market with highest market share and is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period 2018 to 2025
• The global core materials market is segmented on the basis of Honeycomb is sub segmented into nomex honeycomb or aramid, aluminum honeycomb, thermoplastic honeycomb, wood and others. In 2018, Nomex honeycomb is expected to dominate the core materials market with highest market share and is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
• On the basis of end user, market is segmented into aerospace, transportation, construction, wind energy, marine, consumer goods and others.
Based on geography, the market is segmented into 5 geographical regions:
• North America
• South America
• Middle East and Africa
Enquiry Before Buying @ marketprognosis.com/enquiry/14304
About Market Prognosis
We at Market Prognosis believe in giving a crystal clear view of market dynamics for achieving success in today’s complex and competitive marketplace through our quantitative & qualitative research methods.
We help our clients identify the best market insights and analysis required for their business thus enabling them to take strategic and intelligent decision.
We believe in delivering actionable insights for your business growth and success.
435, Sadanand Chs,B-Cabin Road,
Contact No: +1 973 241 5193
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1083171 • Views: 128More releases