|06-14-2018 03:25 PM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Overview of Global Retail Ready Packaging Market with Trends, Opportunities & Competition Tracking till 2026
Press release from: Fact.MR
Recently, a novel report developed using proven research methodologies at the headquarters of Fact. MR has identified various prominent factors and trends prompting market growth of retail ready packaging market. The study is titled as “Retail Ready Packaging Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2017 to 2026”, which deeply analyses the global market trends, with historical data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) during the mentioned forecast of 2017-2026. For the benefit of the readers, the report concludes with a special focus on the detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global retail ready packaging market.
Request for Sample Report- www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=497
The global retail ready packaging market will reflect an average 4.6% CAGR, in terms of volume, during the forecast period (2017-2026), as slated by a recent Fact.MR report. The report estimates the market to surpass US$ 100,000 in revenues by 2026-end.
4 Key Takeaways from Fact.MR’s Report on Retail Ready Packaging Market for Forecast Period 2017-2026 (In Terms of Volume)
1. The most lucrative region for growth of the retail ready packaging market is anticipated to be Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) during 2017 to 2026. Sales of retail ready packaging products in APEJ are likely to latch onto over one-third market share through the forecast period.
2. North America and Europe are also expected to persist as major markets for retail ready packaging. In addition, APEJ and North America are likely to exhibit the highest CAGRs in the market through 2026.
3. Based on material type, the largest share of the market is projected to be accounted by paper & paperboard. Additionally, paper & paperboard, polyethylene terephthalate (PET, PETE, PETG or polyester), and high density polyethylene (HDPE) are poised to reflect a parallel sales expansion at a steady CAGR through 2026.
4. Among various products available in the market, die-cut display containers are expected to remain the most preferred, trailed by corrugated cardboard boxes. Sales of these two product type segments are collectively forecast to reach roughly 58,000 thousand tons by 2026-end.
View Report- www.factmr.com/report/497/retail-ready-packaging-market
Food & Beverage to Remain Leading End-User of Retail Ready Packaging
Based on end-user, food & beverages are anticipated to lead the global market for retail ready packaging, with a market revenue share considerably larger than those of all the other end-user segments combined. Demand for retail ready packaging for use in food & beverages will be driven by growing emphasis on curtailing labor costs by eliminating the product handling requirements associated with stocking of products.
On the basis of product type, die-cut display containers and corrugated cardboard boxes are likely to persist as the largest revenue contributors to the global retail ready packaging market. Demand for these products will be influenced by growth in retail user base along with greater presence of the value-added box types. Sales of die-cut display containers and corrugated cardboard boxes will collectively account for over 55% market revenue share by 2026-end.
Paper & paperboard is likely to remain sought-after among materials for manufacturing retail ready packaging products. Greater preference for paper & paperboard can mainly be attributed to their easy recyclability and sustainability features. A market revenue share of over 50% has been projected for paper & paperboard during the forecast period.
Table of Contents:
1. Global Economic Outlook
2. Global Retail Ready Packaging Market – Executive Summary
2.1. Opportunity Analysis
2.2. Mega Trends
3. Global Retail Ready Packaging Market Overview
3.1.1. Global Retail Ready Packaging Market Taxonomy
3.1.2. Global Retail Ready Packaging Market Definition
3.2. Global Retail Ready Packaging Market Size (US$ Mn) & Volume (‘000 Units) and Forecast, 2012-2026
3.2.1. Global Retail Ready Packaging Market Y-o-Y Growth
3.3. Global Retail ready Packaging Market Dynamics
3.4. Retail Industry- Top 250 Players Quick Statistics
3.5. Top 10 Retailers (2017)
4. Global Retail Ready Packaging Market Supply Demand Analysis
4.1. Number of Manufacturers by Region
5. Pricing Point Analysis
5.1. Price Point Assessment by Region
Check Discount- www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=D&rep_id=497
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized Industrial Goods market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that’s why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
27 Upper Pembroke Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland
follow us in Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/company/factmr/
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1083136 • Views: 189More releases