|06-14-2018 03:23 PM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Global Softball Apparel Market Opportunities with Size, Share, Growth, Industry Demand, Forecast and Application Analysis To 2026
Press release from: Fact.MR
Recently, a novel report developed using proven research methodologies at the headquarters of Fact. MR has identified various prominent factors and trends prompting market growth of softball apparel market. The study is titled as “Softball Apparel Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2017 to 2026”, which deeply analyses the global market trends, with historical data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) during the mentioned forecast of 2017-2026. For the benefit of the readers, the report concludes with a special focus on the detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global softball apparel market.
Request for Sample Report- www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=504
According to Fact.MR’s latest report, the global softball apparel market is pegged to grow at a sluggish pace during the forecast period, 2017-2026. Key findings from the report reveal that by the end of 2026, more than US$ 270 Mn worth of softball apparels will be sold worldwide. The report further estimates that the global softball apparel market will expand at 2.3% CAGR in terms of value over the forecast period.
3 Forecast Highlights from the Report
1. The report estimates that sales of softball shirts will continue to outpace the sales of other softball apparels. In 2017, more than 46% of the global sales of softball apparels reflected the sales of softball shirts. The report also estimates that the demand for softball shirts will gain fastest traction through 2026. By the end of 2026, more than US$ 130 Mn worth of softball shirts are expected to be sold worldwide. The report also estimates that the sales of softball caps & belts will rake in a little over US$ 17 Mn in global revenues.
2. North America is poised to represent the largest market for softball apparels. The report estimates that in 2017, more than US$ 100 Mn worth of softball apparels were sold across the US and Canada. Mainstream popularity of baseball in the US will continue to drive the participation in softball events, and fuel the sales of softball apparels in the years to come.
3. In 2018 and beyond, individual buying will account for the largest chunk of global softball apparel market revenues. By the end of 2026, more than 65% of softball apparels will be sold to individual buyers across the globe. The report further estimates that institutional buying of softball apparels will bring in revenues worth over US$ 77 Mn by the end of 2026.
Individual Buying of Softball Apparel to Reflect High Value Growth through 2026
The report further projects that individual buyers will be primarily driving the sales of softball apparels across the globe. By the end of 2026, around two-thirds of softball apparels manufactured across the globe will be bought by individuals. Institutional buying of softball apparels is also pegged to gain traction, accounting for an approximate 28.3% value share on the global softball apparel market by the end of the forecast period. The report further reveals that modern trade outlets will represent the largest sales channel for softball apparels throughout the forecast period. In addition, it has also been estimated that third-party online channels will reflect highest sales growth at a value CAGR of 3.3% over the forecast period.
View Report- www.factmr.com/report/504/softball-apparel-market
High Demand for Softball Shirts to Drive Market Growth
The report estimates that there is a predominantly high demand for softball shirts over other apparels. In 2017, more than 46% of the global softball apparel market value was accounted by the sales of softball shirts. The report further estimates that by the end of 2026, more than US$ 130 Mn worth of softball shirts will be sold globally. Towards the end of the forecast period, the global sales of softball caps & belts are expected to witness a sluggish traction, raking in revenues just over US$ 17 Mn.
Table of Contents:
1. Global Economic Outlook
2. Global Softball Apparel Market – Executive Summary
3. Global Softball Apparel Market Overview
3.1.1. Global Softball Apparel Market Taxonomy
3.1.2. Global Softball Apparel Market Definition
3.2. Global Softball Apparel Market Size (US$ Mn) and Forecast, 2012-2026
3.2.1. Global Softball Apparel Market Y-o-Y Growth
3.3. Global Softball Apparel Market Dynamics
3.4. Supply Chain
3.5. Sports Ecosystem
3.6. Cost Structure
3.7. Pricing Analysis
4. Global Softball Apparel Market Analysis and Forecast 2012-2026
4.1. Global Softball Apparel Market Size and Forecast By Product Type, 2012-2026
4.1.1. Shirt Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
188.8.131.52. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
184.108.40.206. Market Share Comparison, By Region
220.127.116.11. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
Check Discount- www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=D&rep_id=504
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized Sports market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that’s why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
27 Upper Pembroke Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland
follow us in Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/company/factmr/
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1083125 • Views: 132More releases