|06-11-2018 03:15 PM CET - Sports||
Global Sales of Kid’s Bicycles Market Overview with Size, Share, Growth, Industry Demand, Forecast and Application Analysis To 2022
Press release from: Fact.MR
Recently, a novel report developed using proven research methodologies at the headquarters of Fact. MR has identified various prominent factors and trends prompting market growth of kid’s bicycle market. The study is titled as “Kid’s Bicycle Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking: Global Review 2017 to 2022”, which deeply analyses the global market trends, with historical data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) during the mentioned forecast of 2017-2022. For the benefit of the readers, the report concludes with a special focus on the detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global kid’s bicycle market.
Request Free Sample Report- www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=206
The report’s succeeding section focuses on drivers, restraints and key trends from macroeconomic, demand, and supply perspectives. Impact analysis of weighted average model-based growth drivers is contained in the report for better provision of decision-making insights to clients.
In order to offer readers with up-to-date information about the latest advancements in the global kid’s bicycle market, the report provides updates about market opportunities, which can benefit leading manufacturers of kid’s bicycle. With continuous evolution of the sports industry, keeping a record of latest developments and trends is fundamental for kid’s bicycle manufacturers to formulate key business strategies. Detailed insights about raw material sourcing, supply chain, pricing analysis, list of distributors, and cost structure are provided in this section.
5 Key Future Prospects of Global Kids Bicycle Market
1. Based on pricing, mid-range kids bicycles are expected to remain sought-after in the market, and will account for over half share of the market in terms of revenues. Mid-range bicycle sales will exhibit the fastest expansion through 2022 in the market, followed by the premium range kids’ bicycles.
2. Sales of kids’ bicycles of age group 9-12 years are expected to reflect an impressive expansion, and hold approximately one-third market revenue share throughout the forecast period. This age group segment is estimated to retain its dominance in the global kids bicycle market.
3. Kids bicycle sales in the direct to customer brand outlet will exhibit the fastest expansion through 2022. Independent out will remain the largest distribution channel in the global kids bicycle market, with sales projected to account for roughly US$ 5,000 Mn revenues by 2022-end.
4. Based on product type, 20-24 inch kids’ bicycles will continue to be sought-after among consumers. 18-20 inch kids’ bicycles will remain the second most lucrative product in the market. Revenues from the aforementioned product segments are projected to collective account for over half market share throughout the forecast period.
5. Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to retain its dominance in the global kids bicycle market, followed by Europe and North America.
Browse Full Report with TOC- www.factmr.com/report/206/kids-bicycle-market
20 Inch – 24 Inch Kids’ Bicycles to Remain Sought-after in the Market
20 inch – 24 inch kids’ bicycles are expected to remain sought-after in the market, followed by 18 inch – 20 inch kids’ bicycles. Revenues from these two product segments will collectively account for more than half share of the market over the forecast period.
Independent outlet will continue to be the most lucrative distribution channel for kids’ bicycles, with sales poised to reach nearly US$ 5,000 Mn in revenues by 2022-end. Sales of kids’ bicycles in direct to customer brand outlet are estimated to exhibit the highest CAGR through 2022.
Sales of kids’ bicycles for age group 9 years – 12 years will register an impressive CAGR, to account for nearly one-third share of the market over the forecast period. This age group segment will remain dominant in the market, followed by the age group 7 years – 9 years, in terms of revenues.
Accounting for more than half revenue share of the market based on pricing, mid-range kids’ bicycles will remain preferred in the global market. Sales of mid-range kids’ bicycles will register the highest CAGR through 2022, followed by premium-range kids’ bicycles.
Fact.MR’s report has listed some key players in the global kids bicycles market, which include Accell Group N.V., Atlas Cycles (Haryana) Limited, Dorel Industries Inc., Firefox Bikes Private Limited, Haro Bicycle Corporation, Hero Cycles Ltd., Merida Industry Co. Ltd., Samchuly Bicycle Co., Ltd., Tandem Group plc, Tianjin Fuji-Ta Bicycle Co. Ltd., Trek Bicycle Corporation, and Tube Investments of India Limited.
Request Methodology of the Report– www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=206
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized Sports market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that’s why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
27 Upper Pembroke Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland
Follow us in Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/company/factmr/
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1077659 • Views: 186More releases