|06-11-2018 03:13 PM CET - Sports||
Global Golf Gloves Market Overview with Size, Share, Growth, Industry Demand, Forecast and Application Analysis To 2022
Press release from: Fact.MR
Recently, a novel report developed using proven research methodologies at the headquarters of Fact. MR has identified various prominent factors and trends prompting market growth of golf gloves market. The study is titled as “Golf Gloves Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking: Global Review 2017 to 2022”, which deeply analyses the global market trends, with historical data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) during the mentioned forecast of 2017-2022. For the benefit of the readers, the report concludes with a special focus on the detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global golf gloves market.
Request Free Sample Report- www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=208
5 Forecast Highlights on Global Golf Gloves Market
1. North America expected to grow at the moderate CAGR during the period of forecast as well as dominate the global market in terms of market share by revenue, as of 2017. It can be said that this trend would be followed, considering the technological developments observed in this region
2. Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region also anticipated to grow at the highest growth rate as compared to other regions, yet does not portray high market share by revenue. This region is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% during the period of forecast 2017 to 2022
3. The hybrid golf gloves segment by material type is anticipated to be the fastest growing segment in this category and is marked by a higher market share by revenue thereby portraying dominance over the market. This segment is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% during the period of forecast and this trend will most likely preserve its dominance throughout the period of forecast
4. Individual segment by buyer type shows higher market share dominating the market as well as higher growth rate. This segment reflects a market share of about 70% as of 2017 and this trend is expected to continue given the higher growth rate that this segment shows
5. The direct to consumer brand outlet segment and third party online channel segment are growing at the same growth rate and this trend is anticipated to continue over the forecast period. The modern trade segment witnesses higher market share of 23.1% as of 2017 but reflects a less growth rate during the period of forecast
Browse Full Report with TOC- www.factmr.com/report/208/golf-gloves-market
Hybrid to Surpass in all Terms
The hybrid golf gloves segment by material type is expected to surpass other segments by material type with respect to growth rate as well as market share. The hybrid segment is anticipated to grow at a moderate growth rate, higher as compared to other segments and poised to register a CAGR of 4.3% during the period of forecast. This segment also expected to enjoy a gain in the BPS by the end of 2022 as well as a higher market share by revenue. The leather golf gloves segment is second in line, following hybrid segment, and experiences a moderate market share.
Individual Segment by Buyer Type Shows Dominance
The individual segment by buyer type reflects higher market share as of 2017 with a higher growth rate and is expected to reach a CAGR of 4.3% throughout the period of forecast. This trend is expected to continue over the entire period of forecast of 2017 to 2022, thereby reflecting dominance in the global golf gloves market by buyer type.
North America at the Apex in the Global Market
North America region is expected to show higher market attractiveness index and is considered to be the most lucrative market. This region is expected to dominate the global golf gloves market in terms of revenue share and growing at a moderate growth rate. The Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region is anticipated to be the fastest growing region, yet has a lower market share by revenue as compared to North America. The main cause of APEJ to rise in this market is attributed towards the increasing disposable income and more riches opting for golf as a recreational sport and also intend to take care of their palm and fingers which could develop blisters, thereby contributing to the fast growth rate of golf gloves in the APEJ region.
The report also profiles companies that are expected to remain active in the expansion of the global golf gloves market through 2022, which include Callaway Golf Company, Acushnet Holdings Corp., Under Armour, Inc., Mizuno Corporation, NIKE, Inc., Adidas AG, Amer Sports Corporation and 3M Company.
Request Methodology of the Report– www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=208
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized Sports market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that’s why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
27 Upper Pembroke Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland
Follow us in Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/company/factmr/
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1077654 • Views: 188More releases