|06-04-2018 04:14 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Global Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Market Growing Applications in Neurology and Cancer Screening Tests with In-Depth Analysis on the Future Growth Prospects and Forecast Till 2024
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Market Analysis of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Market accounted to USD 6.1 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Magnetic resonance imaging devices are used in imaging diagnosis to record images of the internal structures of the body using magnetic fields and radio waves. MRI devices produce 3D anatomical images and are used for detection and diagnosis of diseases and monitoring the treatment. Magnetic resonance imaging devices are has its applications in examining brain, spine, joints (e.g., knee, shoulder, hip, wrist, and ankle), abdomen, pelvic region, breast, blood vessels, heart and other body parts.
Free Sample Report of Global Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Market @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Top Key Players:
Some of the major players operating in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) devices market are Hitachi Ltd., Siemens Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Bruker Corporation, Aurora Imaging Technology, Esaote S.P.A, Fonar Corporation, Neusoft Medical Systems Co., Ltd. among others
Market Segmentation of Global Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Market
By architecture the market for magnetic resonance imaging devices is segmented into closed MRI system, open MRI system.
By field strength the magnetic resonance imaging devices market is segmented into low field MRI system (1.5T), high field MRI system, very high field MRI system (4T to 6T), ultrahigh field MRI system (>7T). High Field MRI system is further segmented into 1.5T MRI system, 3T MRI system.
On the basis of end-users the magnetic resonance imaging devices market is segmented into brain & neurological, spine & musculoskeletal, vascular, pelvic and abdominal, breast, cardiac and others.
On the basis of geography, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) devices market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as
• North America & South America
• Middle East & Africa.
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Inquiry before Buying Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Global Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Market Covered Topics:
2. Market Segmentation
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Premium Insights
6. Global Magnetic Resonance Imaging Market: By Architecture
7. Global Magnetic Resonance Imaging Market, By Field Strength
8. Global Magnetic Resonance Imaging Market, By Application
9. Global Magnetic Resonance Imaging Market, By End User
10. Global Magnetic Resonance Imaging Market, By Geography
11. Global Magnetic Resonance Imaging Market, Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
What this Research Study Offers:
1. Global Magnetic Resonance Imaging Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
2. Global Magnetic Resonance Imaging Market share analysis of the top industry players
3. Strategic recommendations for the new entrants in Global Magnetic Resonance Imaging Market.
4. Global Magnetic Resonance Imaging Market forecasts for a minimum of 5 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional.
5. Global Magnetic Resonance Imaging Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
6. Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the Global Magnetic Resonance Imaging Market estimations
Read more about the Global Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Market Visit@ databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-magnetic-reso...
North America Pateint Monitoring Systems Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
North America Pateint Monitoring Systems Market, By Product Type, By End-Users, By Distribution Channel, By Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Report Access: databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/north-america-patein...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1070151 • Views: 410More releases