|05-25-2018 02:49 PM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
pH Control/Salt Market Research Report with Key Players Analysis, Trends and Growth Forecast till 2026
Press release from: Fact.MR
Recently, a novel report developed using proven research methodologies at the headquarters of Fact. MR has identified various prominent factors and trends prompting market growth of ph control/salt market. The study is titled as “pH Control/Salt Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2017 to 2026”, which deeply analyses the global market trends, with historical data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) during the mentioned forecast of 2017-2022. For the benefit of the readers, the report concludes with a special focus on the detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global ph control/salt market.
Request for Sample Report- www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=467
According to Fact.MR’s recent forecast study, the global market for pH control/salts will register a value CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period, 2017-2026. The report further reveals that by the end of 2026, more than 16,700,683 tons of pH control/salts will be sold across the globe.
4 Insights from Fact.MR’s Forecast on Global pH Control/Salts Market
1. The global market for pH control salts is expected to register a high demand for citric acid and phosphoric acid products. By the end of 2026, nearly 12,000,000 tons of phosphoric acid and citric acid products are expected to be sold in the global pH control/salt market. The report also reveals that malic acid products will register highest volume CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period.
2. In 2018 and beyond, majority of pH control/salt products are expected to be used in production of beverages. In 2017, around 3,240,000 tons of pH control/salts were used in beverage applications across the globe. The report also projects that the application of pH control/salts in production of convenience foods and dairy products will register a high global volume CAGR over the forecast period.
3. Dry pH control/salts will witness a high demand towards the end of the forecast period. By the end of 2026, nearly two-third of global pH control/salt market volumes will be accounted by sales of dry pH control/salts.
4. Market players are expected to extend the production of pH control/salts as flavoring agents. Their role in flavoring beverages and food items will increase their adoption, and translate high sales throughout the global market. Meanwhile, gelling agent function of pH control/salts will register a volume CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast period.
Flavoring Agent Functions of pH Control/Salts to Drive Sales
The report has observed that in the future, majority of pH control/salts will be used as flavoring agents. The demand for pH control/salts as flavoring agents is expected to grow at a soaring pace, accounting for one-fourth share of the global pH control/salt market in terms of volume over the forecast period. The report also reveals that gelling agent functions of pH control/salts will witness a growing demand, and are likely to reflect a volume CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast period.
In terms of form, over 10,000,000 tons of dry pH control/salts are expected to be sold by the end of 2026. The report also reveals that the demand for pH control/salts will be high in Europe and North America, while the Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region will represent largest producer of pH control/salts through 2026. Towards the end of forecast period, the APEJ pH control/salts market is expected to register sales of over 8,000,000 tons of pH control/salts.
Phosphoric Acid and Citric Acid to Represent Top-selling Products
The report has estimated that in 2017, around 9,420,000 tons of citric acid and phosphoric acid products were sold in the global pH control/salts market. Among which, citric acid products accounted for the largest share of global pH control/salts market volumes. The report further projects that throughout the forecast period, more than half of the global pH control/salts market volumes will be accounted by phosphoric acid products.
Through 2026, pH control/salts will be predominantly used in production of beverages. The application of pH control/salts in production of sauces, dressings and condiments is also expected to gain traction towards the end of the forecast period. Meanwhile, dairy product applications and convenience food applications of pH control/salts are expected to register a volume CAGR of 4.6% and 4.5% respectively, over the forecast period.
Browse Full Report with TOC- www.factmr.com/report/467/ph-control-salt-market
Table of Content:
1. Global Economic Outlook
2. Global pH Control/Salt Market – Executive Summary
3. Global pH Control/Salt Market Overview
3.1.1. Global pH Control/Salt Market Taxonomy
3.1.2. Global pH Control/Salt Market Definition
3.2. Global pH Control/Salt Market Size (US$ Mn), Volume (Tonnes) and Forecast, 2012-2026
3.2.1. Global pH Control/Salt Market Y-o-Y Growth
3.3. Global pH Control/Salt Market Dynamics
3.4. Food Ingredients Market Overview
3.5. Cost Structure
3.6. Investment Feasibility
3.7. Macro-Economic Factors
4. Global pH Control/Salt Market Supply Demand Analysis
4.1. Number of Manufacturers by Region
4.2. Production Volume by Key Players
4.3. Importer Concentration by Region
4.4. Key Participants Market Presence (Intensity Map) By Region
5. Pricing Point Analysis
5.1. Price Point Assessment by Region
5.2. Price Point Assessment by Product Type
5.3. Price Forecast till 2026
5.4. Factors Influencing Pricing
Check Discount on This Report- www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=D&rep_id=467
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized Food & Beverages market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that’s why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
27 Upper Pembroke Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland
Get More Industry Insights At: www.linkedin.com/company/factmr
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1062644 • Views: 110More releases