|05-24-2018 03:25 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Global Pharma Blisters Packaging Market Estimated for Steady Growth at a CAGR of 6.2% during 2017 to 2026
Press release from: Fact.MR
Recently, a novel report developed using proven research methodologies at the headquarters of Fact. MR has identified various prominent factors and trends prompting market growth of pharma blisters packaging market. The study is titled as “Pharma Blisters Packaging Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2017 to 2026”, which deeply analyses the global market trends, with historical data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) during the mentioned forecast of 2017-2026. For the benefit of the readers, the report concludes with a special focus on the detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global pharma blisters packaging market.
Request for Sample Report- www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=452
According to a recently composed Fact.MR’s research report, the global market for pharma blisters packaging will exhibit a CAGR of 6.2% in terms of value during the forecast period (2017-2026). Sales of pharma blisters packaging are likely to surpass 1,900 thousand tons by 2026-end.
3 Highlights from Fact.MR’s Forecast
1. In 2017, around 738 thousand tons of carded blister packs have been sold in the global pharmaceuticals industry. However, the report estimates that the demand for carded packs will dwindle in the global pharma blisters packaging market towards the end of the forecast period. Meanwhile, clamshell blister packs will represent the fastest-selling product in the global pharma blisters packaging market, reflecting a volume CAGR of 6% over the forecast period.
2. Through 2026, thermoforming technology will be predominantly used in the production of blister packages for pharmaceutical products. The report estimates that by the end of 2026, nearly 1,290 thousand tons of thermoformed blisters will be sold across the global pharma blisters packaging market. Cold forming technology will also gain traction in the global pharma blisters packaging market, and will register a robust volume CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period.
3. By the end of 2026, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) and aluminum will represent the two widely-used materials for pharma blisters packaging. Nevertheless, polyethylene terephthalate will register highest use as a key materials for manufacturing blister packs.
North America to Prevail as Dominant Region in Global Pharma Blisters Packaging Market
Demand for pharma blisters packaging in North America will remain robust with increase in the patients’ poor medical compliance, which in turn leads to high hospital admissions. Many pharmaceutical packaging industries in the region are concentrating on the production of blister packages for enhancing adherence rate of patients. In addition, growing trend toward adhering to prescribed protocols in the United States healthcare system is likely to proliferate demand for pharma blisters packaging in North America. In terms of value, North America will prevail as the dominant region in the global pharma blisters packaging market.
Tablets and medical devices are anticipated to remain largest applications of pharma blisters packaging, in terms of value. This mainly driven by the rise in OTC medicines and demand for devices such as single-use inhalers. Revenues from sales of pharma blisters packaging for medical devices and tablets will collectively account for roughly three-fourth market share by 2026-end.
Polyethylene terephthalate (PET, PETE, PETG or polyester) is expected to be preferred among materials for production of pharma blisters packaging during the forecast period. Relatively affordable costs and easy availability, along with added benefits such as ease of thermoforming are driving demand for polyethylene terephthalate for pharma blisters packaging production. Aluminum will also remain a lucrative material in the market.
Browse Full Report with TOC- www.factmr.com/report/452/pharma-blisters-packaging-market
Table of Content:
1. Global Economic Outlook
2. Global Pharma Blisters Packaging Market – Executive Summary
3. Global Pharma Blisters Packaging Market Overview
3.1.1. Global Pharma Blisters Packaging Market Taxonomy
3.1.2. Global Pharma Blisters Packaging Market Definition
3.2. Global Pharma Blisters Packaging Market Size (US$ Mn) and Forecast, 2012-2026
3.2.1. Global Pharma Blisters Packaging Market Y-o-Y Growth
3.3. Global Pharma Blisters Packaging Market Dynamics
3.4. Supply Chain
3.5. Cost Structure
3.6. Pricing Analysis
3.7. Raw Material Sourcing Strategy and Analysis
4. Global Pharma Blisters Packaging Market Supply Demand Analysis
4.1. Number of Manufacturers by Region
4.2. Production Volume by Key Players
4.3. Importer Concentration by Region
Check Discount on This Report- www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=D&rep_id=452
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized Industrial Goods market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that’s why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
27 Upper Pembroke Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland
Get More Industry Insights At: www.linkedin.com/company/factmr
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1061384 • Views: 279More releases