|05-18-2018 02:57 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Create Histogram or Tree Map Chart, Manage Footer in Handout & Notes Slides in Java Apps
Press release from: Aspose
What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is happy to share the announcement of Aspose.Slides for Java 18.4. This release has improved the API features support by introducing support for MSO 2016 charts along with resolution of outstanding issues. Some new features has been included in this release, such as Creating Histogram Chart, Creating Picture Organization Chart, Creating Tree Map Chart, Creating Box and Whisker Chart, Creating Funnel Chart, Creating Sunburst Chart, Footer in Handout and Notes Slides, Support For Interruptable Library, Rendering Shape as SVG and support for rendering emoji characters. There are some important enhancements and issues have been fixed in this release, such as The vertical axis labels are improperly wrapped in the image output, SVG to PPTX or EMF – missing nested SVG, SVG to PPTX – wrong font substitution, Footer changing on saving the PPT files, Radar chart is improperly rendered in exported PDF, Chart not properly converted to PDF, PPTX to PDF not properly converted, corrupted PPTX generated from Aspose.Slides, Slide content moved, Slow rendering performance of Aspose.Slides for Java 18.2, Wild line appeared while adding text, ArgumentException on loading the presentation and many more. This list of new, improved and bug fixes in this release are given below
• Creating Histogram Chart.
• Creating Picture Organization Chart.
• Creating Tree Map Chart.
• Creating Box and Whisker Chart.
• Creating Funnel Chart.
• Creating Sunburst Chart.
• Footer in Handout and Notes Slides.
• Support For Interruptable Library.
• Rendering Shape as SVG.
• Support for rendering emoji characters.
• SVG to PPTX or EMF – missing nested SVG.
• SVG to PPTX – wrong font substitution.
• Footer changing on saving the PPT files.
• Radar chart is improperly rendered in exported PDF.
• Chart not properly converted to PDF.
• PPTX to PDF not properly converted.
• corrupted PPTX generated from Aspose.Slides.
• Text overflowing from slide.
• Slide content moved.
• Slow rendering performance of Aspose.Slides for Java 18.2.
• Wild line appeared while adding text.
• ArgumentException on loading the presentation.
• PptUnsupportedFormatException is thrown on loading the presentation.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release
Overview: Aspose.Slides for Java
Aspose.Slides is a Java component to create, read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using Microsoft PowerPoint. It supports PHP applications and provides all advanced features for managing presentations, slides, shapes, tables and supports PPT, POT, POS PowerPoint formats. Now developers can add, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides in their presentations. It also supports audio & video frames, adding pictures, text frames and saving presentations as streams or SVG format.
More about Aspose.Slides for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Slides for Java: www.aspose.com/products/slides/java
- Download Aspose.Slides for Java: www.aspose.com/downloads/slides/java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Slides for Java at: www.aspose.com/docs/display/slidesjava/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd was founded in March 2002 in Sydney, Australia. The corporate portal was firstly launched in October 2002. Aspose strives to provide the richest component choices for global .NET programmers. Thousands of organizations from tens of countries have acquired Aspose products, including Microsoft, IBM, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Ernst & Young, DuPont, Hilton Hotels, Reader's Digest, Bank of America, Boeing, Siemens, etc.
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1054311 • Views: 267More releases