|05-17-2018 03:49 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Whooping Cough Diagnostics Market: Global Market Estimation, Dynamics, Regional Share, Trends, Competitor Analysis 2013 to 2017 and Forecast 2018 to 2024
Press release from: Precision Business Insights
Global Whooping Cough Diagnostics Market
By Test (Chest X-Ray, Nose or throat culture and test, Blood Tests), End Users (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Clinics) and Geography –Market Estimation, Dynamics, Regional Share, Trends, Competitor Analysis 2013-2017 and Forecast 2018-2024
Global Whooping Cough Diagnostics market was valued at US $ XX Mn and expected to grow at XX% Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) over 2018 to 2024.
Market Outline: Whooping Cough Diagnostics Market
Market Dynamics: Whooping Cough Diagnostics Market
Growing birthrate, rise in prevalence of whooping cough globally may propel the growth of the whooping cough diagnostics market. Furthermore, rise in initiatives taken by the government, growing awareness regarding whooping cough, favourable insurance policies and favourable reimbursements also boosts the market for the whooping cough diagnostics. Moreover, increase in awareness about whooping cough vaccination drives the global whooping cough diagnostics market. As per to the WHO statistics in 2015, 126 countries had reached 90% coverage of diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis vaccine. However, lack of awareness in some regions, high cost of the diagnostic tests may hinder the growth of the market.
A sample of this report is available upon request @
Market Scope: Whooping Cough Diagnostics Market
Global Whooping cough diagnostics market is segmented based on the test type and end user
Based on the test type, the market is segmented into
• Chest X-Ray
• Nose or throat culture and test
• Blood Tests
Based on the end users, the market is segmented into the following:
• Diagnostic Centers
Market Summary: Whooping Cough Diagnostics Market
Global whooping cough diagnostics market is growing at significant rates owing to prevalence pertussis. Market players are focussing on the new product developments, acquisitions, partnerships and collaborations. There are many products which are under clinical trials. Whooping cough diagnostics market is expected to experience is a lucrative growth during the forecast period globally owing to the ongoing clinical trials and chances of many nearby approvals. For Instance, in 2014, Quidel Corporation received U.S FDA clearance to market its AmpliVue Bordetella Assay for the detection of Bordetella pertussis nucleic acids and In November 2015, Meridian Bioscience received U.S FDA clearance for new claims for its illumigene Pertussis molecular amplification test.
To view TOC of this report is available upon request @
Regional Analysis: Whooping Cough Diagnostics Market
Geographically, global Whooping Cough Diagnostics market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. North America leads the global whooping cough diagnostics market owing to increase in pertussis death rate in U.S. According to CDC in 2014 28,660 people were reported with pertussis in U.S. Europe also holds a significant position in whooping cough diagnostics market owing to the favourable reimbursement policies, well-established healthcare infrastructure. Asia Pacific and Latin America region are expected to experience a lucrative growth owing to the high birth rate, rise in per capita income of emerging economies, rise in initiatives and awareness campaigns regarding whooping cough and its prevention by government agencies and NGO’S.
Competition Assessment: Whooping Cough Diagnostics Market
Some of the players in the global Whooping Cough Diagnostics market include:
• Meridian Biosciences Inc. (U.S.)
• Quidel Corporation (U.S.)
• Great Basin Scientific, Inc. (U.S.)
• Synthetic Biologics (U.S.)
• Quest Diagnostics (U.S.)
• Luminex (U.S,)
• Pulse Scientific Inc.(Canada)
• Diagenode Diagnostics (Belgium)
Notable Market Developments: Whooping Cough Diagnostics Market
• In May 2017, Great Basin Scientific, Inc. launched its Bordetella Direct Test in S and its CE marking designation under European Directive on In-vitro Diagnostic Medical Devices.
• In May 2017, Luminex received U.S.FDA clearance for its Aries Bordetella Assay for direct detection pf bordetella pertussis and Bordetella parapertussis.
Need more information about this report @
Key Features of the Report:
• The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2024)
• The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
• The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
• The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
• The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
• The report analyses the impact of the socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
Get access to full summary @
About Precision Business Insights
Precision Business Insights is one of the leading market research and business consulting firm, which follow a holistic approach to solve needs of the clients. We adopt and implement proven research methodologies to achieve better results. We help our clients by providing actionable insights and strategies to make better decisions. We provide consulting, syndicated and customised market research services based on our client needs.
Contact to Precision Business Insights,
152 – 160 City Road,
London EC1V 2NX
Toll Free (US): +1-866-598-1553
Website @ www.precisionbusinessinsights.com
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1053703 • Views: 175More releases