|05-15-2018 11:32 AM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Integrated Passive Device Market: Know Major Reasons for Rise in Recent Period by Top Companies like ChipPAC Pte. Ltd., ON Semiconductor, Infineon Technologies AG, Texas Instruments Incorporated, STMicroelectronics, Murata Manufacturing and Others
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Integrated Passive Device Market report offers a detailed Outlook and future prospects of the Integrated Passive Device Industry with analysis of major players that helps Industry experts, analysts and business decision makers to decide their business strategies and achieve proposed business aims.
The global integrated passive device market accounted for USD 735.2 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
An emerging trend for the small, light-weight devices is boosting the demand for integrated passive devices (IPDs). These integrated passive devices are widely applicable in EMI/RFI filtering, LED lighting and data converters. IPD, such as RF devices, facilitate efficient wireless communication and prevent loss of network signals. They are utilized in several applications including digital & mixed signals, RF transceivers, power amplifiers, MEMS, digital processors, and power management units. The application of this technology in digital and mixed signals is limited but significant. The commercialization of IPDs is a subject to its potential to comply with electrical performance and density requirements of conventional DC-DC converter modules and high-performance silicon digital interposer substrates. Additionally, custom-designed IPDs have applications in specialty and niche technologies such as GPS tracking and cellular encryption. The key industry players are emphasizing on introducing convenient technologies in the field of integrated passive devices. For instance, Murata acquired IPDiA, a leading company in high performance silicon capacitors.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising demand for integrated passive device in consumer durables
- Usage of integrated passive device in RF application
- Increased need for handheld wireless devices
- High cost involved in integrated passive device
- Needs longer product life cycle for RF tuning of integrated passive device
- The integrated passive device market is based on base, product, type, application and geography.
- Based on base the market is segmented into silicon and non-silicon.
- On the basis of product the market is segmented into baluns and couplers, harmonic filters, diplexer and others.
- On the basis of type the market is segmented into ESD, EMI, RF-IPD and others.
- On the basis of application the market is segmented into EMI/RFI filtering, LED lighting and data converters.
- Based on geography the global integrated passive device market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Browse More Details at databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-people-counti...
The global integrated passive device market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Major Market Competitors:
Some of the major players in the market are STATS ChipPAC Pte. Ltd., ON Semiconductor, Infineon Technologies AG, Texas Instruments Incorporated, STMicroelectronics, Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Johanson Technology, Inc., OnChip Devices, Inc., Global Communication Semiconductors, LLC, 3DiS Technologies, AFSC, Qorvo, Inc, NXP Semiconductors, Broadcom, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited, MACOM, CTS Corporation among others.
Inquire before buying at databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Name: Data Bridge Market Research
Phone: +1 888 387 2818
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
Pune – 411028
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1050040 • Views: 297More releases