|05-09-2018 10:06 AM CET - Industry, Real Estate & Construction||
Asia Pacific “Sprayed Concrete Market” Analysis, Research, Segmentation, Opportunities, Leading Key Player and Forecast to 2022
Press release from: Market Research Future - MRFR
Market Synopsis of Sprayed Concrete Market
Sprayed Concrete Market Research Report, by Process (Dry Process and Wet Process), by Application (Underground Construction, Retailing Walls, Protective Coatings, Water-Retaining Structures, Specialty Construction, Strengthening and Repair and Others) - Forecast to 2022
The global sprayed concrete market has seen a phenomenal growth over the past years and it has been expected that the market will grow with a stable growth rate during the forecast period. As per MRFR analysis, the global sprayed concrete market is poised to reach USD 9.1 billion by 2022 with a CAGR of more than 8%. Sprayed concrete is majorly used in the application areas such as underground construction, retailing walls, protective coatings, water-retaining structures, Specialty construction and others. The growing construction industry has resulted in increased demand for sprayed concrete across the globe. The other major driving factor which are driving the market are technological advancement in construction industry, reduction in framework cost, high sustainability and others. On the other hand, the lack of skilled labor would prevent the growth of market. Geographically, Europe is expected to lead the global market followed by North America and Asia-Pacific.
Receive Sample Copy @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1817
Study Objectives of Sprayed Concrete Market:
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Sprayed Concrete market
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
• To analyze the Sprayed Concrete market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW.
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
Key Players for Sprayed Concrete Market:
Lkab Berg & Betong
GCP Applied Technologies
Tarmac Building Products Limited
Prestige Concrete Products
Browse Full Report Details @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/sprayed-concrete-mar...
• Manufactures of end-use industry
• Raw material Suppliers
• Aftermarket suppliers
• Research Institute / Education Institute
• Potential Investors
• Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
• Regulatory Landscape
• Pricing Analysis
• Macroeconomic Indicators
• Geographical analysis across 20 countries
• Profiling of 10 key market players
• In-depth analysis including SWOT analysis, and strategy information of related to report title
• Competitive landscape including emerging trends adopted by major companies
The report covers brief analysis of geographical region includes
• Rest of Europe
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• South America
• Middle East
If Interested Please Ask for Discount @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/1817
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 524/528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1044088 • Views: 228More releases