|05-08-2018 06:58 AM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Global Sports Drinks Market Forecast for Incremental Revenue about 25,500 Mn by 2022
Press release from: Fact.MR
A freshly compiled business intelligent report, titled “Sports Drinks Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking: Global Review 2017 to 2022” has been publicized to the vast archive of Fact.MR online repository. This _ page study delivers all the vital details and information required to know about “Sports Drinks” market current as well as future prospects. The analysts of the study have gone through extensive research methodologies in order to generate data and information that reflects the latest market undercurrents and industry trends. For a deeper understanding of the market, a sub-category level analysis has been elaborated, by which readers and investors of the report will able to know that where the market stands to gain.
Request For Sample Report @ www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=254
As a primary fuel utilized by muscles, carbohydrates are important to perform various exercise and sports activities. Addressing increasing concern from consumers regarding sugar content, sports drinks manufacturers are focusing on including non-glycemic and non-caloric natural sweeteners such as erythritol, stevia, etc. Increasing consumer demand for natural and organic ingredients is fostering the trend of exotic ingredients in sports drinks. Sports drinks manufacturers are also investing time and money in finding better ingredients while formulating a final product with the aim to meet the purpose of sports drinks.
According to a new study by Fact.MR, the global sports drinks marketis anticipated to have steady growth. The market is expected to reach nearly US$ 25,500 million revenue by the end of 2022. Increasing health consciousness among consumers is boosting the demand for natural and sugar-free sports drinks.
5 Forecast Highlights on Global Sports Drinks Market
1. North America is expected to remain dominant in the global sports drinks market. North America sports drinks market is projected to reach nearly US$ 9,700 million value by the end of 2022. Owing to the increasing number of people seeking healthy and active lifestyle, the North America is witnessing steady growth in sports drinks market.
2. Europe is anticipated to emerge as the second largest market in sports drinks. The region will showcase steady growth during 2017-2022.
3. Isotonic sports drinks will emerge as one of the most-preferred sports drinks, surpassing US$ 11,700 million in revenues by 2022 end. Containing similar concentration of sugar and salt as in human body, while offering natural fluid balance makes Isotonic popular among athletes.
4. Recovery drinks on basis of consumption are gaining traction in the global sports drinks market. Towards the end of 2017, one out of every two sports drinks consumed globally will be a recovery drink.
5. Compared to various distribution channels in sports drinks, Modern trade is expected to be the largest, gaining around one-third revenue share by the end of 2017. Meanwhile, E-Commerce is anticipated to account for the lowest revenue share in the global sports drinks market.
Browse Full Report with TOC @ www.factmr.com/report/254/sports-drinks-market
Recovery Drinks to Gain Maximum Revenue Share
Towards the end of 2017, Recovery Drinks and During Exercise Sports Drinks will collectively account for more than three-fourth of revenue share on global revenues. Compared to During Exercise sports drinks, Recovery sports drinks will witness impressive CAGR.
Modern Trade to Emerge as the Largest Distribution Channel
Among various distribution channels, modern trade is projected to reach nearly US$ 8,700 million value by the end of 2022. Meanwhile, E-Commerce will account for less than one-fourth of revenue share on global revenues towards the end of 2017.
The report also profiles companies that are expected to remain active in the expansion of global sports drinks market through 2022, which include The Coca-Cola Company, Abbott Laboratories, Monster Beverage Corp, Suntory Beverage & Food Ltd., Red Bull GmbH, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline Plc., GNC Holdings Inc., Pepsico Inc., PacificHealth Laboratories, Inc., and Nestlé S.A.
Check Discount @ www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=D&rep_id=254
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1042226 • Views: 586More releases