|04-27-2018 03:37 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Blood Culture Tests Market Overview 2018: Global Documentation of Antibiotic-Resistant Microbes, Trends, Key Players, Overview, Outlook and Forecast by 2024
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
According to a new report published by Data Bridge Market Research “Global Blood Culture Tests Market”, By Product (Consumables, Software & Services, Instruments), Indications (Bacteremia, Fungemia, Mycobacteria), Technology (Culture-Based Technology, Proteomics Technology, Molecular Technologies),Culture Procedure (Conventional manual method, Automated method), End User (Hospital Laboratories, Academic Research Laboratories, Reference Laboratories, Other Laboratories), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) and Forecast to 2024.
Request For Free Sample Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
This report consists of below pages:
• No of pages: 350
• No of Figures: 60
• No of Tables: 220
Analysis of Blood Culture Tests Market:
The Global Blood Culture Tests Market accounted to USD 3.5 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Definition of Blood Culture Tests Market:
Blood testing is a laboratory examination that is done after blood sample is taken from patient’s body with the help of needle or finger prick to determine the state of health. The organs functioning and progress of the treatment can be analyzed by blood culture tests. The tests are very usual and they are also one of the regular checkups which grow the market for blood culture test.
Scope of the Report:
• By product the global blood culture tests market is segmented into consumables, software & services, and instruments. Consumables are again segmented into blood culture media, blood culture accessories, assay, kits, and reagents. Blood culture media is bifurcated into anaerobic blood culture media, aerobic blood culture media, fungi/yeast blood culture media, and others. Instruments are segmented into laboratory equipment and automated blood culture systems. Laboratory equipment is bifurcated into microscopes, incubators, colony counters, and gram strainers.
• On the basis of indications the global blood culture tests market is segmented into bacteremia, fungemia, and mycobacteria.
• On the basis of technology the global blood culture tests market is segmented into culture-based technology, proteomics technology, and molecular technologies.
• Molecular technologies are further sub-segmented into micro arrays, PCR (polymerase chain reaction), PNA-FiSH (peptide nucleic acid – fluorescent in situ hybridization).
• On the basis of culture procedure the global blood culture tests market is segmented into conventional manual method, and automated method.
• On the basis of end-user the global blood culture tests market is segmented into hospital laboratories, academic research laboratories, reference laboratories, and other laboratories.
• On the basis of geography, global blood culture tests market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
For Any Query Speak to Expert @ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Summary of Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Higher Prevalence of Bloodstream Infections
• Increasing Elderly Population
• Nonexistence of Qualified Laboratory Technicians
• Existence of Small Players
Competitive Analysis of Blood Culture Tests Market:
The global blood culture tests market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of blood culture tests market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Some of the major players operating in global blood culture tests market are BD, bioMérieux SA, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Nanosphere, Inc., Hefei Super Trade Co., Ltd., Luminex Corporation, Hunan Lituo Biotechnology Co., Ltd., Moss instruments co., ltd., Cepheid, Siemens AG, Bruker Corporation, Guangzhou AllfineMedlab Co., Ltd., Nihon Kefia Co., Ltd., Danaher, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Fair Biotechnology Corp., Alere, Inc., Beijing BST Technology, Dynamicro Labs Pvt. Ltd., Boen Healthcare Co., Ltd., Abbott Laboratories, T2 Biosystems among others.
View Full Report Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-blood-culture...
Global Transplant Diagnostics Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Global Transplant Diagnostics Market By Technology (Molecular Assay Technologies (PCR-Based Molecular Assay Technologies (Real-Time PCR, SSP-PCR, SSO-PCR), Sequencing-Based Molecular Assay Technologies (Sanger, NGS)), Non-Molecular Assay Technologies), By Product type (Reagents & Consumables, Instruments, Software & Services), By Application (Diagnostic, Research), By End User (Hospitals & Transplant Centers, Commercial Service Providers, Research Laboratories and Academic Institutes), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Report Access: databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-transplant-di...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get 10% Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1033695 • Views: 293More releases