|04-23-2018 12:20 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
The Big Data Market Forthcoming Developments by 2023
Press release from: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
How technological advancements is changing the dynamics of The Big Data market. Know more about the key market trends and drivers in latest broadcast about The Big Data market from HTF MI.
HTF MI published a new industry research that focuses on The Big Data Market and delivers in-depth market analysis and future prospects of The Big Data Market. The study covers significant data which makes the research document a handy resource for managers, analysts, industry experts and other key people get ready-to-access and self-analyzed study along with graphs and tables to help understand market trends, drivers and market challenges. The study is segmented by Application/ end users [Automotive, Aerospace & Transportation, Banking & Securities, Defense & Intelligence, Education, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Etc.], products type and various important geographies like Asia Pacific, Eastern Europe, Latin & Central America, Middle East & Africa, North America, Western Europe etc.
Get Sample Report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/374019-the-big-data...
Big Data originally emerged as a term to describe datasets whose size is beyond the ability of traditional databases to capture, store, manage and analyze. However, the scope of the term has significantly expanded over the years. Big Data not only refers to the data itself but also a set of technologies that capture, store, manage and analyze large and variable collections of data, to solve complex problems.
Amid the proliferation of real-time data from sources such as mobile devices, web, social media, sensors, log files and transactional applications, Big Data has found a host of vertical market applications, ranging from fraud detection to scientific R&D.
Despite challenges relating to privacy concerns and organizational resistance, Big Data investments continue to gain momentum throughout the globe.
The report covers the following topics:
- Big Data ecosystem
- Market drivers and barriers
- Big Data technology, standardization and regulatory initiatives
- Big Data industry roadmap and value chain
- Analysis and use cases for 14 vertical markets
- Big Data analytics technology and case studies
- Big Data vendor market share
- Company profiles and strategies of 240 Big Data ecosystem players
Hardware, Software & Professional Services
Hardware, Software, Professional Services
Storage & Compute Infrastructure, Networking Infrastructure, Hadoop & Infrastructure Software, SQL, NoSQL, Analytic Platforms & Applications, Cloud Platforms, Professional Services
Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/374019-the-big-data-market-3
Automotive, Aerospace & Transportation, Banking & Securities, Defense & Intelligence, Education, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Smart Cities & Intelligent Buildings, Insurance, Manufacturing & Natural Resources, Web, Media & Entertainment, Public Safety & Homeland Security, Public Services, Retail, Wholesale & Hospitality, Telecommunications, Utilities & Energy, Others
Asia Pacific, Eastern Europe, Latin & Central America, Middle East & Africa, North America, Western Europe
List of Companies Mentioned
1010data, Absolutdata, Accenture, Actian Corporation, Actuate Corporation, Adaptive Insights, Adobe Systems, Advizor Solutions, AeroSpike, AFS Technologies, Airbus Group, Alameda County Social Services Agency, Alation, Algorithmia, Alluxio, Alphabet, Alpine Data, Alteryx, Altiscale, Amazon.com
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
- How big is the Big Data ecosystem
- How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region
- What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth
- Who are the key Big Data software, hardware and services vendors and what are their strategies
- How much are vertical enterprises investing in Big Data
- What opportunities exist for Big Data analytics
- Which countries and verticals will see the highest percentage of Big Data investments
Make Enquiry Before Purchase @ www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/374019-the-big...
The report has the following key findings:
- In 2017, Big Data vendors will pocket over $57 Billion from hardware, software and professional services revenues. These investments are further expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 10% over the next four years, eventually accounting for over $76 Billion by the end of 2020.
- As part of wider plans to revitalize their economies, countries across the world are incorporating legislative initiatives to capitalize on Big Data. For example, the Japanese government is engaged in developing intellectual property protection and dispute resolution frameworks for Big Data assets, in a bid to encourage data sharing and accelerate the development of domestic industries.
- By the end of 2017, Our Research estimates that as much as 30% of all Big Data workloads will be processed via cloud services as enterprises seek to avoid large-scale infrastructure investments and security issues associated with on-premise implementations.
- The vendor arena is continuing to consolidate with several prominent M&A deals such as computer hardware giant Dell's $60 Billion merger with data storage specialist EMC.
Buy this Report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=374019
We Can Also Provide Other Countries Research Report.
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1026458 • Views: 273More releases