|04-13-2018 05:02 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Digital Pathology Market Implementation – Demand, Industry Scope, Global Analysis 2018
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The Global Digital Pathology Market is expected to reach USD 1.10 billion in 2025 from USD 431.8 million in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 12.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Free Sample Research Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Market Definition: Global Digital Pathology Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of global digital pathology market in the next 8 years. Digital pathology is a virtual microscopy, which involves the capturing, analysing, managing and interpreting of digital information from a glass slide. Using digital pathology scanning solutions, these processes of digital pathology is a procedure of converting glass slides into digital pathology slides. In this procedure digital slide image file is generated, which allows high resolution viewing, and image analysis of pathology slides.
Digital slides are made when glass slides are captured with the help of scanning device, to provide a high-resolution digital image, which can be viewed on a computer screen or mobile device. It is possible to capture an entire glass slide, under bright field or fluorescent conditions with the help of automated digital pathology scanners. Digital slides can be shared using specialized digital pathology software applications. Automated image analysis tools are also applied to interpret expression of biomarkers within tissue sections.
Pathcoreweb, is a browser-based platform for managing pathology and radiology images. It has launched advanced web-based image management solution for digital pathology.
According to the digital pathology team at The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center, The James, which is one of the 49 NCI-designated cancer centers, is using ultra-fast, high-capacity scanners to convert traditional glass slides into high-resolution digital images. These scanners help in converting images into millions of pixels, which can be transferred onto specially designed desktop systems, and allow pathologists to view image details, share images for the next opinions, and report finding for physicians and their patients.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Increase in number of digital pathology for accurate and faster diagnosis.
• Initiatives taken by major players and government.
• Demand of integrated digitized data into EHRs for RWD.
• Increase in applications of digital pathology in drug development activities.
• Increasing awareness and use of digital pathology.
• Expensive digital pathology systems, maintenance and implementation of software.
Market Segmentation: Global Digital Pathology Market
• The global digital pathology market is segmented based on product, type, applications and end users.
• Based on product, the global digital pathology market is segmented into scanners, software, communication systems, and storage systems.
• On the basis of type, the global digital pathology market is segmented into human pathology, and veterinary pathology.
• Based on application, the global digital pathology market is segmented into teleconsultation, disease diagnosis, drug discovery, and training & education.
• Based on end user, the global digital pathology market is segmented into pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, hospital and reference laboratories and academic & research institutes.
• Based on geography, the global digital pathology market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil, among others.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Competitive Analysis: Global Digital Pathology Market
The global digital pathology market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global digital pathology market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Digital Pathology Market
Some of the major players operating in the global digital pathology market are Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH, Ventana Medical Systems, Inc., Hamamatsu Photonics K.K., 3DHISTECH Ltd., ZEISS International and Koninklijke Philips N.V., Definiens, General Electric Company, Healthcare Trading Co. LLC, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Inspirata, Olympus Corporation, Sectra AB, PerkinElmer Inc., Apollo Enterprise Imaging Corp, Mikroscan Technologies, Inc., Pixcelldata Ltd., VMscope GmbH, Huron Digital Pathology Inc., Objective Pathology Services, OptraSCAN, Inc., Pathcore Inc., Agfa-Gevaert Group, Proscia Inc., Sunquest Information Systems, Inc. and Indica Labs, Inc, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Digital Pathology Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
For Request TOC or Buying Full Report, Visit: databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-digital-patho...
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. For Customization and Getting Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1016389 • Views: 679More releases