BEST VEGAS ATTRACTIONS LAUNCHES ITS HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY BY PROVIDING 12 FAMILIES WITH A FUN DAY ON THE STRIP
|Pressemitteilung von: Best Vegas Attractions|
|(openPR) - LAS VEGAS (Nov. 2010) – Best Vegas Attractions (BVA) will be providing a fun day on the Strip to 12 lucky Las Vegas families this holiday season. Locals who know of a deserving Las Vegas family can nominate them to receive one of 12 Las Vegas family prize packages which include tickets to numerous attractions, tours and restaurants on the Strip.
To nominate a local family, log on to www.bestvegasattractions.com/locals. Nominations will be accepted until midnight on Dec. 19, 2010. Nominations will be reviewed and selected by BVA members. Winners will be notified on Dec. 21, 2010.
Prizes may include free passes to Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters; Awesome Adventures ATV & Horseback Tours; Madame Tussauds Las Vegas; Planet Hollywood Restaurant; CSI: The Experience; Las Vegas Monorail; BODIES… The Exhibition; Titanic: The Artifact Exhibit; Pampas Brazilian Grille and Open Top Sightseeing.
In addition, locals who visit the www.bestvegasattractions.com/locals website will be able to play tourist this holiday season at a fraction of the cost. Now through Dec. 31 with proof of local ID, enjoy buy one, get one free offers for many of the best attractions, restaurants, tours and transportation providers in Las Vegas.
From museums and exhibits to adventure and sightseeing tours to restaurants and shopping, Best Vegas Attractions has something for everyone. Participating Best Vegas Attractions include:
• Awesome Adventures: Experience Las Vegas by ATV or Horseback. Go on a tour by Kayak Tours or see Hoover Dam. Also available: Vegas Ziplines and much more. Awesome Adventures also offers Whitewater Rafting in Marysvale, Utah and Grand Canyon, as well as Lodging in Utah and ATV Rentals on the world famous Paiute ATV Trail.
• CSI: The Experience: Test your inner crime-solver at the blockbuster attraction, CSI: The Experience at MGM Grand. Play the role of a crime scene investigator in this exciting interactive challenge: three murders, 15 lab stations, 15 suspects, three killers. Based on the hit TV show, “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation” and guided by videos featuring cast members, alongside real-life forensic scientists, be the latest recruit to the world of forensic science.
• “BODIES…The Exhibition”: Showing at Luxor Hotel and Casino, this exhibition features actual human specimens and allows people of all ages access to sights and knowledge normally reserved for medical professionals.
• Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas: Located 36 miles south of Las Vegas in Primm, Nev., the outlets feature more than 100 stores with up to 75 percent off designer fashions.
• Fashion Show Mall: Department stores include Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, Macy’s, Bloomingdales and Dillards and more than 200 specialty retailers and restaurants, making it one of the largest shopping destinations on the Strip and one of the largest shopping centers in the United States.
• Grand Canyon Railway: Founded in 1901, the attraction enables guests to experience the Grand Canyon historic journey via streamliner-era trains. The train departs from the Route 66 town of Williams, Ariz., approximately 65 miles south of the Grand Canyon.
• Open Top Sightseeing Las Vegas: We invite you to bring your camera and join us as we cruise the Las Vegas Strip! Hop on and we will show you the sights you came to see, Hop off and you can visit world famous hotels, lounges, dining, shopping, award winning shows, thrill rides, family entertainment venues, wedding chapels and much more…
• Pampas Brazilian Steakhouse & Grille: Located in the striking Miracle Mile shops at Planet Hollywood Resort, Pampas offers a warm, inviting and interactive dining experience that makes it a must-visit for guests and locals alike. Pampas reflects the tradition of the nomadic cowboys who roamed the Brazilian Pampas, a massive region of fertile grasslands in South America and is a modern emporium reflecting this traditional style of food preparation, showcasing the richness of the land and the camaraderie that develops over a shared meal.
• Planet Hollywood Restaurant: Dine at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas, located inside the Forum Shops at Caesar’s Palace, surrounded by movie memorabilia, featuring props from blockbuster films and classic TV Shows. Our menu features all of your favorites, from pastas to salads to award-winning burgers.
• SkyDive Las Vegas: Offering state of the art parachute equipment with instructors who have thousands of jumps under their belts, each is licensed by the United States Parachute Association. Catch one of their free shuttles from the Las Vegas Strip to the Skydive Las Vegas hanger, where visitors are trained and outfitted for the jump. Fly to 15,000 feet in Skydive Las Vegas' PAC 750XL. During the airplane ride and skydive see: Lake Mead, Hoover Dam; Valley of Fire; Colorado River; Lake Mohave; Red Rock Canyon; Mt. Charleston and the entire Las Vegas Strip.
• Las Vegas Monorail: The Las Vegas Monorail is a quick and convenient connection to the Las Vegas Strip, linking riders to the city’s world-class restaurants, shows, shops, clubs, hotels and casinos. The Monorail’s electric, zero-emissions trains arrive every few minutes at each of the seven stations: MGM Grand; Bally’s/Paris Las Vegas; Flamingo/Caesars Palace; Harrah’s/Imperial Palace; Las Vegas Convention Center; Las Vegas Hilton and Sahara.
• Madame Tussauds Las Vegas: Located in front of the Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, Madame Tussauds Las Vegas offers guests the unique opportunity to ‘interact’ with incredibly life-like iconic figures from the celebrity worlds of film, TV, music, sports and politics. Guests can ‘grab hold’ of their favorite stars with our many interactive experiences.
• Papillon Airways, Inc.: Founded in 1965, Papillon Airways, Inc. (French for “butterfly”) and Grand Canyon Airlines/Scenic Airlines since 1929 are the largest “flightseeing” companies in the world, with nearly 70 state-of-the-art helicopters and airplanes, specifically designed to reveal panoramic views beyond imagination. The Halvorson family recently acquired Kenai Helicopters (now known as Grand Canyon Helicopters), Grand Canyon Airlines, Grand Canyon Coaches and Scenic Airlines. These companies are the only companies that fly the entire Grand Canyon including the South and West rims, in addition to tours of Las Vegas, Page/Lake Powell and Monument Valley.
• “Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition: Featuring more than 300 artifacts, as well as breathtaking replicas from the famous ship, the Titanic exhibit truly brings history to life inside Luxor Hotel and Casino.
Best Vegas Attraction is the Las Vegas-based tourist consortium. For consumers, the group makes travel decisions easier than ever before with incredible discounted values. For businesses, the groundbreaking groups set new rules for conducting business in the tourism industry by banding together versus competing.
“How often do we get to play tourist in our own backyard? We know if we want to attract locals, giving them great value in exchange for their generosity for others is the right thing to do this holiday season,” says Robert Graff, vice president of marketing, Papillon Airways, Inc., a founding member of Best Vegas Attractions.
ABOUT BEST VEGAS ATTRACTIONS
Best Vegas Attractions (BVA) is a collaborative partnership among several Las Vegas visitor attractions, developed to increase awareness about the organization that will ultimately drive leisure and convention business to participating attractions. BVA’s objective is to provide value-added opportunities for travelers and visitors through special offers and values. By partnering on marketing, public relations and advertising efforts that include strategic branding, Web site production, collateral production and distribution, BVA attractions combine resources on activities at a fraction of the cost, which saves their respective companies time and money.
3900 Paradise Rd. Ste. 260
Las Vegas, NV 89169