ADMA to partner with MathMarketing to deliver new B2B marketing training
|Pressemitteilung von: www.mathmarketing.com|
|(openPR) - ADMA, Australia’s leading marketing association, has announced its plans to deliver a brand-new B2B marketing course, B2B Marketing Strategy. The course, which is based on B2B specialist MathMarketing’s globally-renowned Funnel Academy program, is set to launch in October, and will be delivered in Sydney and Melbourne.
Recognising that B2B-specific marketing practice is an area that many marketers struggle with, Richard Pester, ADMA’s director of Education and Training, selected MathMarketing as a training partner based on their experience in guiding the marketing efforts of over 300 companies worldwide.
He said: “B2B marketers often feel that marketing courses are either too broad, or cater mainly for consumer markets. Our courses always take B2B into account, but we recognise there is a need for high quality training to address the specific challenges faced by B2B marketers.”
The one-day course takes a highly practical approach to marketing training, with 50% of the course comprised of workshops and group exercises. The course is specifically designed to provide marketers with a framework for B2B marketing strategy, and a guide to developing the right tactics to successfully implement that strategy. The methodology will teach marketers:
* How to be a big fish in a small pond, and how re-defining your markets can help you achieve dominance;
* How to align B2B Sales Channels and Marketing, and how this can lead to greater growth and sales effectiveness;
* How to achieve “Marketing Rhythm”, and how your campaigns can generate powerful momentum; and
* Funnel Management, and how to translate your B2B strategy into action.
Delivering the course will be B2B expert and accredited Funnel Academy trainer, Chris Fell. With over 20 years’ experience in tackling the sales and marketing challenges of businesses across Australia, Europe, the US and Asia, Chris is excited by this opportunity to help shape Australia’s B2B success.
Funnel Academy is currently delivered by 35 accredited facilitators around the world. Through Funnel Academy, Melbourne-based MathMarketing has evolved to become a leader in B2B sales and marketing planning, powering the growth of both home-grown businesses and global success stories like CA and SAP.
ADMA has been running marketing courses for over two decades. Their two certificate courses have become benchmark qualifications in the Australian digital marketing and direct marketing industries. They offer 21 short courses covering digital marketing, creative skills, strategy and core principles. Over 1,000 people from around 700 organisations attend ADMA courses every year.
Past participants of Funnel Academy have said:
* "This is the best and most useful course I have attended." - Kellie Randrup, Marketing Communications Manager
* "The positive effect of my team all talking the same language is already working and the course is only just over. Excellent." - David Liff, VP Marketing
ADMA Course: B2B Marketing Strategy
Date: 28th of October 2010
Venue: Cliftons – Sydney, 190 George St, Sydney
Date: 4th of November 2010
Venue: Cliftons – Melbourne, 440 Collins St, Melbourne
For more information or to register, please contact the ADMA Education team on (02) 9277 5406, or visit the website at www.adma.com.au/asp/index.asp?pgid=33800
MathMarketing is a leading B2B sales and marketing consultancy, who has helped to power the growth of many leading and aspiring businesses worldwide.
These businesses have been wrestling with at least one of a number of common problems:
* They lack a clear plan for growth;
* Their team has gaps in their B2B marketing skills;
* Members of their team just don’t ‘get it’; or
* Sales and Marketing are not aligned.
In addressing these common problems, MathMarketing created Funnel Logic™. Developed as a unique approach to sales and marketing, Funnel Logic unlocks the keys to B2B growth by:
* Understanding the buying process (we call it the Buyer’s Journey);
* Knowing how many buyers need to take each step and over what time;
* Selecting tactics capable of moving buyers through these steps; and
* Measuring the actual results and continuously improving.
Level 10, 390 St Kilda Rd
Melbourne VIC 3004
Contact: Inka Wibowo
+61 3 9006 4999